Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – BOI scheduled for Office Assistant vacancies for B.Sc/B.A/B.Com graduates at RSETI, Lucknow. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Office Assistant|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date||31 May 2018|
- Minimum Graduation with basic knowledge of accounts. viz. B.Sc /B.A./B. Com.
- Shall have Computer knowledge.
Age limit(As on 01.06.2018): 18 to 45 years.
BOI Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- The selection is based on performance in written test and the interview.
- Written test will be conducted to assess General knowledge and Computer capability.
- The candidate should preferably be resident of the district where the RSETI is located and local/State rules relating to selection of candidates would prevail.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the written test /interview will be 50% (50 out of 100 marks). Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
How to apply Bank of India Recruitment for Office Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in BOI website www.bankofindia.co.in and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 31 May 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Agriculture Finance Department,
Star House 1, Vibhuti Khand,
Gomtinagar, Lucknow 226010