Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – BOI scheduled for the post of Faculty, Office Assistant at Unnao & Hardoi RSETI. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of BOI Recruitment are given in below.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Faculty, Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Unnao & Hardoi (UP)|
|Last Date||5 November 2018|
- Should be graduate, Dip in Vocational Courses/guidance preferable.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Shall have Flair for teaching and possess sound Computer Knowledge.
- Shall be proficient in MS Office.
- Preferably be resident of the local area in which the RSETI is located.
Office Assistant: Graduate with basic knowledge of Accounts.
- Faculty: 25 to 65 years
- Office Assistant: 18 to 25 Years
Post wise vacancies: 4 Posts
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Faculty – 2 Posts (Unnao – 1 & Hardoi – 1)
- Office Assistant – 2 Posts (Unnao – 1 & Hardoi – 1)
BOI Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Written Test – To Access General Knowledge and Computer Capability
- Personal Interview
For Office Assistant: The selection is based on Performance of the Interview
How to apply BOI Bank of India Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in BOI website www.bankofindia.co.in and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 5 November 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Zonal Manager,
Bank of India
Kanpur Zonal Office,
78-A, Raj Bhawan Complex,
Canal Road, Kanpur (U.P)-208004.