Bank of India Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the post of Faculty at RSETI Chatra and Koderma locations(Hazaribagh Zone).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Bank of India Recruitment 2018:
|Job Location||RSETI Chatra, Koderma (Jharkhand)|
|Last Date||19 March 2018|
- Shall be a Graduate / Post Graduate viz. MSW/MA in rural Development / MA in Sociology / Psychology / B.sc (Veterinary), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.sc (Agri.) B.Sc. (Agri Marketing) / B.A with B.Ed. etc.
- Shall have a Flair for teaching and possess sound Computer knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in the local language essential, fluency in Hindi and English would be an added qualification.
- Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Internet.
- Candidate should be resident of local area.
- Typing skills in Hindi / English typing, an added advantage.
Experience: 2 years in-house Faculty or visiting faculty. Shall possess good flair/ computing skill/knowledge in computer etc.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2017): 25 to 65 years
Location wise vacancies: 2 Posts
- RSETI Chatra – 1 Post
- Koderma – 1 Post
Contract period: Contractual basis for TWO YEARS period. Provision for further renewal based on the satisfactory performance conduct/ behaviour and for a minimum period of 5 years subject to maximum age of 65 years. The contract may be terminated by either side by giving one months’ notice.
Bank of India Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Written Test: To assess General Knowledge and Computer Capability.
- Personal interview: To assess communication ability, leadership quality, attitude, problem-solving ability and to get along with the trainees development approach.
- Demonstration /Presentation: To assess teaching skills and communication ability.
How to apply Bank of India Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in BOI website www.bankofindia.co.in and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 19 March 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Zonal Manager
Bank of India