Attivo Networks Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled to hire Software Development and Test Engineer (SDET) for 2018 Batch – B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Attivo Networks Off Campus Drive:
|Job Role||Software Development & Test Engineer (SDET)|
|Salary||Rs 9.0 LPA|
|Last Date||14 December 2018|
|Venue Date||16 December 2018|
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – 2018 Batch (CS/IT)
- Good pH score
- Good academics
- Scripting experience preferably in Python
- Good understanding of network protocols, TCP/IP. Cyber Security knowledge is a strong plus
- Expertise in Linux or Windows Operating System.
- Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with a willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast growing environment
- Software Development and Test (SDET) engineer will be responsible for automation and manual testing of security/networking software for Attivo’s ThreatDefend solutions.
- The person will get an opportunity to research in new domains and help build a world class product in a startup environment.
- Primary focus would be to develop automation and testing of security and networking software on Linux, Windows and MAC Operating systems that run on Hardware Appliances, Virtualization, Cloud and Servers/Desktops.
How to apply Attivo Networks Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 14 December 2018 and attend drive at Bangalore on 16 December 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here