Attivo Networks Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Software Development and Test Engineer (SDET) & SDET Intern for 2018/2019 Batch – B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Attivo Networks Off Campus Drive:
|Job Role||Software Development & Test Engineer (SDET), SDET Intern|
|Salary||Rs 9.0 LPA|
|Last Date||6 January 2019|
|Venue Date||8 January 2019|
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – 2018 Batch (CS/IT)
- Good pH score
- Good academics
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – 2019 Batch (CS/IT)
- Your college should allow full-time internship in the final semester
- Scripting experience preferably in Python
- Good understanding of network protocols, TCP/IP. Cyber Security knowledge is a strong plus
- Expertise in Linux or Windows Operating System.
- Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with a willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast growing environment
- Software Development and Test (SDET) engineer will be responsible for automation and manual testing of security/networking software for Attivo’s ThreatDefend solutions.
- The person will get an opportunity to research in new domains and help build a world class product in a startup environment.
- Primary focus would be to develop automation and testing of security and networking software on Linux, Windows and MAC Operating systems that run on Hardware Appliances, Virtualization, Cloud and Servers/Desktops.
How to apply Attivo Networks Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 6 January 2019 and attend drive at Bangalore on 8 January 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now