Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
ARCI Recruitment 2022 – International Advanced Research Centre for Power Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI), Hyderabad has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Scientist/Technical Officer/Technical Assistant/Technician/Driver . There are a total of 12 vacancies are to be filled for this jobs. Interested candidates who completed their 10th/ITI/B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc can apply for this post on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
ARCI Recruitment 2022 details:
ARCI Recruitment 2022 for Scientist/Technical Officer/Technical Assistant/Technician/Driver:
|Job Role||Scientist/Technical Officer/Technical Assistant/Technician/Driver|
|Salary||Rs.33,875 – 2,53,247/Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
|Last Date||16 October 2022|
- Master’s degree in Physical Sciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent from a recognized University.
- M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science OR B.E./B.Tech. in Metallurgical/Materials/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University.
- M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Materials Science OR B.E./B.Tech. in Metallurgical/Materials/Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University.
- B.Sc. in Physical Sciences (Physics/Chemistry as one of the subjects) OR three (3) years full time Diploma in Mechanical/Metallurgical/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/recognized Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government.
- Matriculation/10th pass; 2 years full-time ITI in Electrical/Fitter trade from a recognized Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government; and 3 years technical experience in Industry/R&D laboratories.
- Matriculation/10th pass/SSC. Possession of valid driving license to drive light and heavy vehicles. Knowledge of motor mechanism and the candidate should be able to rectify/remove minor defects in vehicles. AND Experience of driving a light vehicle for atleast 3 years and heavy vehicle for atleast 6 years.
Age limit :
- Scientist G – Not exceeding 58 years
- Scientist B – Not exceeding 58 years
- Technical Officer – Not exceeding 28 years
- Technical Assistant – Not exceeding 30 years
- Technician – Not exceeding 28 years
- Driver – Not exceeding 28 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
- Scientist G – 01 Post
- Scientist B – 02 Posts
- Technical Officer – 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
- Technician – 04 Posts
- Driver – 01 Post
- Scientist G – Rs. 2,53,247/-
- Scientist B – Rs. 99,969/-
- Technical Officer – Rs. 77,113/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 61,818/-
- Technician – Rs. 45,879/-
- Driver – Rs. 33,875/-
ARCI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection for the posts of Scientist “G”: Shortlisted candidates shall make a crisp presentation for 30-45 minutes. The first half of the presentation shall highlight achievements of the research work carried out by the candidate in the last few years, while the second part should describe the research proposal and how his/her expertise is suited for implementing the proposal. A separate questionnaire form for research proposal submission will be mailed to shortlisted candidates.
- Selection for the posts of Scientist “B” & Technical Officer “A: Through Personal Interview. Selection for the posts of Technical Assistant “A” and Technician “A” and Driver “A”: will be through Competitive Written Examination (CWE) followed by Trade test/
Skill test and Driving Test (Driving test for Driver post) for the Screened-in/ Shortlisted candidates. Candidates can write written examination either in HINDI or ENGLISH.
- Merit List: Based on the marks secured in Competitive Written Examination, a merit list in order of marks obtained by the candidates will be drawn for each of the posts advertised above/category-wise etc.
- Trade/Skill Test (for Technical Assistant “A” and Technician “A”): Candidates screened-in CWE shall have to attend Trade/Skill test in the relevant field. The number of candidates to be called for trade/skill test from among the candidates of the merit list prepared based on
the marks secured in CWE will be upto 6 times the number of vacancies to be filled-in. Trade/Skill test shall be of 1/2 hour duration and of qualifying nature, purely on “go-no-go” basis and marks obtained in the trade/skill test shall not be considered for final selection.
- Driving Test (for Driver “A”): Candidates screened-in CWE shall have to attend Driving Test in light or heavy vehicles or both and shall attend on the spot minor repair works of the vehicles. The number of candidates to be called for driving test from among the candidates
of the merit list prepared based on the marks secured in CWE will be upto 10 times the number of vacancies to be filled-in. Driving test shall be of 45 minutes duration. Driving test & minor repairs will be for 100 marks and 60% weightage will be taken from marks secured in Driving test & minor repairs.
- Final Selection for Technical Assistant “A” and Technician “A”: The final selection will be purely, based on the marks secured by the candidates in Competitive Written Examination only, subject to clearing Trade/Skill test. Final Selection for Driver “A”: The final selection of Driver will based on 40% weightage of marks secured in Competitive Written Examination AND 60% weightage of marks secured in Driving test & minor repairs.
For Scientist “G”/Scientist “B”/Technical Officer “A” (Post codes 1 to 3):
- General and OBC Category : Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only).
- SC/ST/EWS/PwD(Divyangjan)/Women : Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only).
For Technical Assistant “A”/Technician “A”/Driver “A” (Post codes 4 to 6):
- General and OBC Category : Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only).
- SC/ST/EWS/PwD(Divyangjan)/Women : Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only).
How to apply for ARCI Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online by using official website on or before 16 October 2022.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now