TRANSMISSION CORPORATION OF ANDHRA PRADESH LIMITED-APTRANSCO Recruitment for role of Assistant Engineer from eligible Engineering graduates in Electrical and Civil disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
APTRANSCO Recruitment details:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||12 April 2017|
|Written Exam Date||30 April 2017|
APTRANSCO Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Engineer(AE)-Electrical Branch-136 Vacancies
- Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India on regular basis as on 01.03.2017.
Assistant Engineer(AE)-Civil Branch-10 Vacancies
- Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India on regular basis as on 01.03.2017.
Age Limit: Shall not be more than 42 years as on 01.03.2017. Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of P.H candidates.
Zone Wise Vacancies:
APTRANSCO Recruitment Selection Process:
A.Written test will be conducted in the following manner.
- Section A-Questions on core academic curriculum of respective discipline. The syllabus for the examination is shown in notification-70 Marks
- Section B-Questions on analytical aptitude-30 Marks
Note: The minimum qualifying marks in the written test shall be for OCs – 40%, BCs – 35%, SCs, STs and Physically challenged – 30%.
APTRANCO Hall Ticket: The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to download the Hall ticket from the website
only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post
Examination Centers: The written examination for recruitment of Assistant Engineer/ Elecl., & Civil will be held at different centers located only in Vijayawada
Reservation to Local Candidates:
Reservation to the local candidates is applicable as provided in the Rules and as Amended from time to time in force as on the date of notification. The candidates claiming reservation as Local candidates should obtain the required study certificates (from Class IV to X) or Residence Certificate in the proforma only for those candidates who have not studied in any Educational Institutions as the case may be. The relevant certificates may be got ready with authorized signature and kept with the candidates for verification as and when required.
- For OC, Candidates belonging to other states: Should pay an amount of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred only) (non-refundable) (Rs.350/- towards examination fee and Rs.150/- towards application registration fee).
- For PWD, BC, SC & ST: Should pay an amount of Rs.150/-(Rupees one hundred and fifty only) (non-refundable) towards application registration fee.
How to apply APTRANSCO Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this positions in online latest by 12 April 2017
For More details & Apply: Click here
Candidates can also Apply Now: APGENCO Recruitment
- Starting date for Payment of Fee and Application submission is 20.03. 2017 .
- Last date for payment of Fee is 11.04. 2017.
- Last date for submission of Application is 12.04.. 2017 up to 7 P.M