Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited – APTRANSCO Recruitment 2019 for 171 vacancies of Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) for Electrical Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
APTRANSCO Recruitment 2019 details: AEE
|Job Role||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||26 March 2019|
|Last Date||25 April 2019|
APTRANSCO AEE Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India.
Age limit (As on 01.02.2019): Below 42 years
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates
- 10 years for P.H candidates.
Zone Wise Vacancies: 171 Posts
|Name of Zone||No. of Posts|
APTRANSCO Recruitment – AEE Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Core academic curriculum of respective discipline||70|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- OC category – 40%
- BC category – 35%
- SC/ST & PH category – 30%
- For General Category & Other States of Andhra Pradesh: Rs.500/- (Processing Fee – Rs.150/- plus Examination Fee – Rs.350/-)
- SC/ST/BC Communities & PH Candidates: Rs. 150/- (No Examination Fee)
Mode of Payment: Payment of fee through Payment Gateway (Bill Desk/Atom).
Examination Centers: Vijayawada and Guntur.
How to apply APTRANSCO Recruitment 2019 for AEE?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 26 March 2019 to 25 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- For detailed advertisement published on APTRANSCO website: 22 March 2019
- Starting date for submission of online application: 26 March 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 25 April 2019
- Last date Payment of Application Fee: 24 April 2019
- Download the Hall ticket from the website: Seven days prior to the date of examination
- Date of Online Examination: 19.05.2019 at 10.00 AM to 12 noon.