APCPDCL Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice. There are 100 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About APCPDCL: Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited is the AP Government fully owned utility which was formed as per GO Ms. No 41, Dt:-5-12-2019 and started its functions on 28-12-2019 with its headquarters at Vijayawada and distributes power to the consumers in districts of Krishna, Guntur, and Prakasam.
APCPDCL Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice:
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs 8,000 – 9,000/-|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
- A degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Technology granted by a statutory University.
- A degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Technology granted by a University in a relevant discipline.
- Candidates who have passed during the year 2021-22 can apply.
- Further, those who qualify for the course in succeeding years can apply before completion of one year from the date of passing.
Age Limit: The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules, i.e 18 years and above.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs 9,000/-
- Technician Apprentice: Rs 8,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 100 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: 30 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 70 Posts
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the final percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in their Graduate course and Diploma course.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed of document verification and joining to their registered e-mail ID.
- Certificate verification and Date of joining will be intimated by Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited, Vijayawada at a later date.
How to apply for APCPDCL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates have to enroll themselves in the NATS Portal & apply under the establishment of Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited latest by as soon as possible.
For more details: Click here
NATS Portal ( to enroll & apply ): Click here
Note: The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per the Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973.