APCPDCL Recruitment 2021 – Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II) – 86 posts on a temporary contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of ITI are eligible to apply for these jobs. Selection will be based on Online interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through on or before 03 May 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About APCPDCL: Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited is the AP Government fully owned utility which was formed as per GO Ms No 41, Dt:-5-12-2019 and started its functions on 28-12-2019 with its headquarters at Vijayawada and distributes power to the consumers in districts of Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam.
APCPDCL Recruitment 2021:
APCPDCL Recruitment 2021 for Energy Assistants:
|Job Role||Energy Assistants|
|Last Date||03 May 2021|
- SSC/10th Class from a recognized Board and ITI qualification in Electrical Trade or Wireman Trade or Intermediate Vocational Course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR)/ Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) / Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) and Electrical Technician from a recognized Institution/Board.
- For General – 18 to 35 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- 5 years for SC/ST and BC candidates.
- Vijayawada – 38 Posts
- Guntur – 13 Posts
- CRDA – 03 Posts
- Ongole – 32 Posts
APCPDCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection list will be drawn into two parts. The first part will comprise 20% of the posts consisting of merit list of local as well as non-locals and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 80% of the posts consisting of locals only and the posts will be filled duly following the rule of reservation.
- The candidate must possess ITI qualification in Electrical or Wireman trade or Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical domestic appliances and rewinding (EDAR) and electrical wiring and contracting (EWC)/Electrical wiring and servicing of electrical appliances (EW & SEA) and electrical technician from a recognised Institution/Board.
- The written Test will be conducted based on the ITI syllabus for 100 marks. The qualifying marks for OC – 40%, BC-35% and SC , ST – 30%.Part – B:
- The candidates have to appear for the following tests at the circle headquarters (Krishna , Guntur and Prakasam).
- Pole Climbing – duration of time is 15 minutes : The candidate has to climb and descend the pole within 15
minutes. Candidate do not fall down while climbing or descending the pole. Candidate should touch the top of the pole. Second chance of climbing of pole is ceased. The candidates who fail in any one of the above tests (a to c) are disqualified.
Meter Reading: Part – C:
- The candidates who secured merit in written test / examination, will be called for the above tests in 1:3 ratio as
per Rule Of Reservation in the descending order of merit in the written test.
- The tests in part – B are mandatory to all the candidates who are called for these tests. The candidates, who failed in any of the tests of Part-B will be treated as totally disqualified for the selection process, even though they are qualified with good marks in written examination.
- OC/BC Candidates – Rs.700/-
- SC & ST Candidates – Rs.350/-
How to apply for APCPDCL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 03 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now