APCOB Recruitment 2019-Andhra Pradesh Co-operative Bank Recruitment notification for the post of Manager and Staff Assistant for any degree graduates. The online registration will be opened online from 10 July 2019 to 28 July 2019. The selection process will be based on the online test and interview. The online test will be scheduled for 25 August 2019. The admit card for the online test will be released on the official website. Candidates can also check various recruitments in AP Govt Jobs 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process of Andhra Pradesh Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Andhra State Co-operative Bank Limited-APCOB :
Andhra State Co-operative Bank Limited came into existence in the year of 1963. It functioning based on the Core Banking Solution platform since 2002. It will offer all banking services viz deposits, withdraw, retail loans, transfer services through mobile banking services. In 2013, APCOB was completed its Golden Jubilee Year.
APCOB Recruitment 2019:
APCOB Recruitment 2019 for Manager & Staff Assistant:
|Job Role||Manager & Staff Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.25,395/- to Rs.51647/- month|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||28 July 2019|
Andhra Pradesh Co-operative Bank Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate from a Recognized University with an aggregate of 40% or above for Staff Assistant and with an aggregate of 50% or above for Manager Post.
- Proficiency in Telugu language is desired.
- Knowledge of English is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge.
Age Limit(as on 01.06.2019):
- Minimum age-20 years.
- Maximum age-28 years.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates: 5 years
- Backward Class Candidates:3 years
- Physically Challenged – General Category Candidates:10 years
- Physically Challenged – SC/ST Category Candidates:15 years
- Physically Challenged – BC Category Candidates:13 years
- Widows, Divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried: 9 years
- In-service candidates:10 years
- Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen:8 years(Actual period of service rendered )
- For Manager:23 Posts
- For Staff Assistant:54 Posts
APCOB Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview.
Online Test Pattern:
- The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English.
- All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online Test/ Examination.
- The Online Test/Examination will be conducted for 100 marks while Interview will be conducted for 12.50 marks.
- There shall be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The duration of the online test will be 60 minutes.
|Name of Tests||No. of questions||Marks|
The online test will be conducted in the following places Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Vijayawada, Guntur, Ongole, Nellore, Tirupati, Kadapa, Kurnool, Anantapur.
- SC/ST/PC/EXS: Rs.413/-
- General/BC: Rs.590/-
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay requisite fees/intimation charges through the Online mode of the State Bank of India.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now