ANSC Bank Recruitment 2019 – Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Port Blair announced notifications for Clerk, Junior Auditor, Hardware Engineer (EDP), Computer Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
ANSC Bank Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Clerk, Junior Auditor, Hardware Engineer (EDP), Computer Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Qualification||BCA/B.Sc/B.Com/Diploma/12th/ Any degree|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 25,500 -81,100/-|
|Job Location||Andaman & Nicobar|
|Last Date||30 April 2019|
- Pass in All India Senior School Certificate (12th Standard) or from its equivalent recognized Board
- One year Diploma Course in Computer Operation/ Application from a Recognised Institution
- B.Com degree with not less than 03 years experience in the field of Finance and Accountancy in a Chartered/ Cost Accountant from any Banking Institutions.
- One year Diploma Course in Computer Operation/Application from a Recognised Institution
Hardware Engineer (EDP): Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma/ Certificate Programme in Hardware Engineer from a recognised Institute/University
Computer Assistant: BCA/B.Sc Computer Science/ Diploma in Hardware and Software Engineering from recognized Institute/ University
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th Pass with Computer Knowledge
Age Limit (As on 30-04-2019):
- 18 to 33 years for Male Candidates
- 18 to 38 years for Female Candidates
ANSC Bank – Post wise vacancies: 100 Posts
- Clerk – 71 Posts
- Junior Auditor – 6 Posts
- Hardware Engineer (EDP) – 4 Posts
- Computer Assistant – 4 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 15 Posts
- Clerk: Rs. 19,900 -63,200/-
- Junior Auditor/Hardware Engineer (EDP)/Computer Assistant: Rs. 25,500 -81,100/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
ANSC Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination.
How to apply for ANSC Bank Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address or by a person on or before 30 April 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Managing Director,
Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Ltd.,
Head Office,98, Maulana Azad Road,
Port Blair, Pin – 744101