Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Analog Devices Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Software Intern. Candidates with the qualification of M.E/M.Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Analog Devises Recruitment 2023 for Software Intern:
|Job Role||Software Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Software Intern FY23:
- M Tech in Communication, embedded, VLSI, Signal processing, Software engineering or equivalent with a CGPA of 7.5 or above
- Good academic knowledge in Signal processing algorithms and MATLAB simulations
- Good knowledge of C programming is essential
- Good embedded systems knowledge and RTOS concepts are preferred
- Knowledge / Interest towards machine learning is preferred
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Embedded firmware development/testing for drivers, framework, application code development, testing, and optimization
- Design and development of drivers/middleware/framework/application components on embedded platforms
- Developing applications on ADI-DSPs, ARM based ASSP and other processors/controllers that interfaces with ADI parts
- In-Depth microcontroller programming including development of bootloader code and board bring up.
- Support firmware update testing and deployment. Debugging low level hardware interfaces (USB, SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, GPIO, ADC/DACs etc).
- Creation and review of documentation. Implementation of development processes as required. Review requirements and specifications
- Work on connectivity areas like BT/WiFi to develop interfaces for newer devices
About Analog Devices:
- Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) is a global semiconductor leader that bridges the physical and digital worlds to enable breakthroughs at the Intelligent Edge.
- ADI combines analog, digital, and software technologies into solutions that help drive advancements in digitized factories, mobility, and digital healthcare, combat climate change, and reliably connect humans and the world.
- With revenue of more than $12 billion in FY22 and approximately 25,000 people globally working alongside 125,000 global customers, ADI ensures today’s innovators stay Ahead of What’s Possible.
- At ADI, you will learn from the brightest minds who are here to help you grow and succeed.
- During your internship, you will make an impact through work on meaningful projects alongside a team of experts.
- Collaborating with colleagues in an environment of respect and responsibility, you will create connections that will become a part of your professional network.
- ADI’s culture values aligned goals, work-life balance, continuous and life-long learning opportunities, and shared rewards.
- The internship program features various lunch-and-learn topics and social events with other interns and full-time employees.
- At ADI, our goal is to develop our interns so they are the first to be considered for full-time roles.
How to apply for Analog Devices Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on their official website as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.