Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2021 – Amdocs scheduled to hire Engineering & Non-Engineering graduates for the role of Software Engineering Associate & TBO Analyst at Pune/Gurugram. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2021:
Amdocs Off Campus Drive for Engineering & Non-Engineering graduates:
|Job Role||Software Engineering Associate & TBO Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Engineering Graduates-Software Engineering Associate:
- 2021 Batch : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (CS, IT, E&C & E&TC streams only) & MCA
- 60% throughout academics, with no breaks/year down
- Excellent communication skills
- Job Profile: Development/Testing/Managed Services/Dev-Support
- Work Location: Pune/Gurgaon
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
Non Engineering-TBO Analyst
- 2021 Batch : BSc, BCS, BCA & MSc (CIS & IT streams only)
- 55% throughout academics, with no gaps or breaks/year down
- Excellent communication skills
- Location – Pune
- You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, and follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
- You will ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
- You will apply your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
- You will perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
- You will ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and building strong relationships through understanding the problem, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
- You will update checklists for quality assurance and progress tracking, following standard operating procedures.
- You will ensure the seamless handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all KPIs.
How to Apply for Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
Engineering Graduates: Click here
Non-Engineering Graduates: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now