Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Software Engineering Associate for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2019:
Amdocs Off Campus Drive for Software Engineering Associate:
|Job Role||Software Engineering Associate|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Must be B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech. (Computers / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication) / MCA Full-Time Graduates only.
- Percentage criteria – 60% & above throughout academics Full time course (10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation & Post – Graduation).
- Year of passing highest degree – 2019 year only.
- Should not have had any “Year Down”/ Backlog during any course – 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation
- Good knowledge in Unix/Linux and SQL
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and development.
- Should not have attempted the Amdocs test in the past 1 year.
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
How to Apply for Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here