Amdocs Off Campus Drive scheduled to hire Software Engineering Associate for 2017 Batch B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Software Engineering Associate|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA|
- B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech (CS, IT, E&C & E&TC streams only) and MCA
- 2017 Batch pass outs
- 60% (aggregate of all semesters) and above throughout.
- Candidate should not have any pending backlogs
- Candidate should not have any gap in education
- Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
- Responsible one or more specific modules within a large software system scope.
- Candidates have to assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Candidates have to investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Should have a good knowledge of Unix/Linux and SQL
- Should have a good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and development.
- HR Round
- Technical Round
How to apply Amdocs Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here