Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Software Engineering Associate for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2019:
Amdocs Off Campus Drive for Software Engineering Associate:
|Job Role||Software Engineering Associate|
|Experience||2 – 3 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in writing software code in at least one programming language
- 2-3 years of knowledge in Unix/Linux
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
How to Apply for Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here