Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2020 – Amdocs scheduled to hire Software Engineering Associate for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA -2020 Batch graduates at Gurgaon/Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2020:
Amdocs Off Campus Drive for Software Engineering Associate:
|Job Role||Software Engineering Associate|
|Positions||Development/Testing & Support|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (CS,IT,E&C,E&TC streams only) & MCA
- 2020 Batch Only
- 60% throughout academics, with no gaps or breaks between the course/year down
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
How to Apply for Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by the following link and take test as soon as possible.(No resume, No Pre-Screening – Welcoming applications from all areas of academia and regions of India)
To Apply: Click here(Enter only red/blue/mentioned characters in captcha)
To win your Dream Job @ Capgemini–Apply Now