Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Allahabad Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Staff Nurse/Steno-Typist/Others. There is a total of 06 vacancies available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/12th pass are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Allahabad Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 for Staff Nurse/Steno-Typist/Others:
|Job Role||Staff Nurse/Steno-Typist/Others|
|Salary||Rs 5,200 – 34,800/-|
|Total Posts||06 Posts|
|Last Date||04 April 2023|
- B.Sc. (Chemistry/Agriculture/Animal Husbandry) from any govt. recognized institute/university.
- Diploma in Sanitation & Public Hygiene from any govt. recognized institute/university
Staff Nurse (Female):
- Passed High School Examination with Science and passed the Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an Examination Recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Possess midwifery in General Nursing and midwifery or B.Sc Degree in Nursing registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Possess registration certificate as Nurse and Midwife from the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Intermediate OR equivalent from a recognized board.
- English shorthand speed of 80 WPM, English typing of 30 WPM, Hindi shorthand speed of 80 WPM and Hindi typing of 25 WPM.
- CCC certificate from DOEACC Society or a certificate equivalent thereto from any Govt. recognized Institution.
Health Worker/ Vaccinator (Male ): Candidates should possess a degree in relevant fields.
- Passed High School from the Board of High School & Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh or an Examination recognized by the Govt. as equivalent thereto.
- Two-year I.T.I Certificate/Course in related trade- Electrician Turner, Fitter, Mechanic, Machinist, Tubewell Mechanic, Tubewell Boring Technician, Electrical Wiremen Trade.
- Passed High School from the Board of High School & Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh or an Examination by the Govt. as equivalent thereto.
- I.T.1 Certificate in Electrician trade.
Age Limit ( As on 04 April 2023): UR – 21 to 30 years.
- No Age relaxation will be given to OBC/SC/ST for any vacancy against the UR category.
- Age limit as per existing rules under The Cantonment Board Employee Service Rules, 2021.
- Sanitary Inspector: Rs. 9,300-34,800/-
- Staff Nurse (Female): Rs. 9,300-34,800/-
- Steno-Typist: Rs. 5,200-20,200/-
- Health Worker/ Vaccinator (Male ): Rs. 5,200-20,200/-
- Pump Driver: Rs. 5,200-20,200/-
- Line Man: Rs. 5,200-20,200/-
No.of.Vacancies: 06 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse (Female): 01 Post
- Steno-Typist: 01 Post
- Health Worker/ Vaccinator (Male ): 01 Post
- Pump Driver: 01 Post
- Line Man: 01 Post
Selection Process of Allahabad Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023:
- The selection process includes a Written Test/Skill Test.
- The final result will be displayed on the website.
- Candidates applying for the post of Sanitary Inspector should have basic knowledge of computers.
- The selection of candidates for appointment to these posts will be made by multiple choice objective types.
- The questions for the examination will be in Hindi & English only.
- Answers to the questions will have to be marked on the OMR sheet.
- There will be no interview.
- The date, Time & Venue for the written/skill test will be intimated on the website/portal
- The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the written and skill test.
- Candidates who qualify in the written and skill test will be called for verification of documents.
- Candidates will be disqualified in case of non-verification of documents or any difference in details as mentioned in the online form.
- At the time of the written test, candidates should bring a Black ball pen only and their Photo Identity proof along with their Admit Card.
Scheme of Examination:
- General intelligence and reasoning will include verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
- General awareness will include history, culture, geography, economic science, General Polity, India Constitution, Current Affairs, etc.
- Numerical aptitude will test the knowledge of arithmetical concepts and their use in finding the solution to real-life problems.
- English comprehension will test the candidate’s ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc
- Penalty for wrong answers: Candidates should note that for each wrong answer, one-third (33%) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as Penalty.
- Date of admit card download To be intimated on website/portal
- General/Unreserved: Rs. 1000/-
- Ex-Serviceman /Departmental Candidate (UR/OBC/SC): Rs. 800/-
- OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 300/-
How to apply for Allahabad Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode on their official website latest by 04 April 2023 till 11.59 pm.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- The vacancy advertised is provisional and likely to be permanent.
- The above posts are on a permanent basis and the probation period will be as per the rules.