Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2019 – Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd invites online applications for the post of Banking Officer Gr-I, Banking Officer Gr-II (Junior Management) & Jr. Clerk (Support Staff) for 75 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of MA (Economics)/ M.Com / M.Sc/ M.Tech (Agri.) can apply for Banking Officer job and candidates with Any Degree can apply for Jr. Clerk job. The selection process is based on the online exam and interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online before 10 December 2019. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Banking Officer Gr-I/ Banking Officer Gr-II (Junior Management)/ Jr. Clerk (Support Staff)|
|Last Date||10 December 2019|
For Banking Officer-I/Banking Officer-II (Junior Management):
- Post Graduation in MA (Economics)/ M.Com/ M.Sc/ M.Tech (Agri) from a recognized University with minimum 50 % Marks
- Experience: Candidate should have minimum 5 years of experience of work in Banking Organization for Banking Officer-I post.
For Junior Clerk (Support Staff):
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks.
- For all above post, a candidate should have D.O.E.A.C.C. approved Society’s passed certificate course of “CCC” or “O” or “A” or “B” level or passed Computer diploma / Computer degree or MS-CIT of Maharashtra State Technical & higher education Board, Mumbai.
Age Limit (as on 01.11.2019):
- For Banking Officer-I: Not below 35 years and not above 42 years
- For Banking Officer-II: Not below 28 years and not above 35 years
- For Junior Clerk: 20 to 28 years
Post Wise Vacancies: (Total – 75 Posts)
- For Banking Officer-I: 15 Posts
- For Banking Officer-II: 30 Posts
- For Junior Clerk: 30 Posts
- For Banking Officer-I: Rs.39,000/- per month
- For Banking Officer-II: Rs.29,000/-per month
- For Junior Clerk: Rs.8000/- per month & After confirmation the approximate gross salary will be around Rs.22000/-per month
Akola DCC Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection will be based on the online exam and interview.
- Online Exam will be of 75 % marks & 25 % Marks for Interview.
- The merit list of selected candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in online Examination.
- Exam will be conducted in English only and there will be (1/4th) penalty for wrong answers.
- The tests for Officer Grade I & II will be more difficult as compared to Junior clerk
For Officer Grade I:
|English Language||10||10 mins|
(with special reference to banking)
|Computer Knowledge||10||10 mins|
For Officer Grade II & Jr. Clerk:
|English Language||10||10 mins|
(with special reference to
|Computer Knowledge||35||35 mins|
Application fee/ Intimation charges: Rs.1000/-
Mode of Payment: By using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply for Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 10 December 2019.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 26.11.2019
- Closure of registration of application: 10.12.2019
- Closure for editing application details: 10.12.2019
- Last date for printing your application: 25.12.2019
- Online Fee Payment: 26.11.2019 to 10.12.2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now