AGV Bank Recruitment 2021 – Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust (AGVPT) invites the application form from the eligible candidates for Recruitment to the post of Director/Faculty/Office Assistant /Attendant. There are 19 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Candidates with the qualification of Graduate/PG/8th in relevant disciplines with required work experience are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on an written test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 15 June 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About AGV: The idea of Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) was established by the Govt. of India in the year 1975 to bring about the desired uplift of the rural economy and accordingly promulgated an Ordinance which was subsequently replaced by the Parliament as Regional Rural Banks Act, 1976. In Assam all together five RRBs were opened at different point of time beginning with Pragjyotish Gaonlia Bank. The pro-active attitude and the rural bias of these banks culminated not only in the creation of thrift habit among the rural masses but also in the dispensation of credit to such people mostly for priority sector activities.
AGV Bank Recruitment 2021:
AGV Bank Recruitment 2021 for Director/Faculty/Office Assistant /Attendant:
|Job Role||Director/Faculty/Office Assistant /Attendant|
|Salary||Rs.8000 – 30000/month|
|Application Last Date||15 June 2021|
- Shall be Graduate/Post Graduate. Shall be a retired Officer of Commercial Bank / RRB of Grade not less than Scale-IV, with considerable exposure in Rural Banking. The candidate must have excellent Communication Skills, Managerial Skills and proficient in English and Assamese. Shall have flair for teaching and should possess sound computer knowledge.
- Shall be Graduate/Post Graduate. Excellent communication skills in local language essential, fluency in Assamese & English will be an added advantage. Shall have flair for teaching and should possess sound computer knowledge, skill in typing in local language essential. Typing skill in Assamese & English will be an added advantage. Previous experience as Faculty preferable
- Shall be Graduate Shall be fluent in speaking and writing local language, fluency in English will be an added advantage. Knowledge in basic accounting will be a preferred qualification. Applicants shall be proficient in M.S Office (Word and Excel), Tally and Internet. Skills in typing in local language is essential, typing skill in English will be an added advantage.
- Shall be atleast upto VIII standard. Ability to read and write the local language will be preferred.
- Director – 62 years
- Faculty – 22 – 40 years
- Office Assistant – 22 – 40 years
- Attendant – 22 – 40 years
- Director – 05 Posts
- Faculty – 05 Posts
- Office Assistant – 05 Posts
- Attendant – 04 Posts
- Director – Rs.30,000/-
- Faculty – Rs.20,000/-
- Office Assistant – Rs.12,000/-
- Attendant – Rs.8,000/-
AGV Bank Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection will be made on the basis of: Personal interview, demonstration/presentation for the post of Director and Faculty. Personal interview for the post of Assistant and Attendant.
- The Bank may conduct a Computer proficiency test for Faculty and Office Assistant post to assess their Computer capabilities. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
How to apply for AGV Bank Recruitment 2021 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates should send the application form along with the necessary enclosures have
to be sent by Registered / Speed Post to the following postal address on or before 15 June 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
Head Office, Bhangagarh
Guwahati – 781005