Xactly Corporation Off Campus Drive 2024 – Xactly Corporation is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech candidates. Only those candidates who are currently residing in Bangalore can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
redBus is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech candidates. Interested candidates can apply here redBus Off Campus Drive.
Xactly is looking for a stellar individual to work on cross products first response engineering team which we call the SWAT team. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships. Xactly’s Engineering team is growing rapidly, and we need someone who can work the product Incent. Covering offices in San Jose, Denver, Bangalore, and Toronto, we have a strong focus on cutting-edge and high-quality code and products. All engineers are encouraged to operate independently with the highly level of accountability, but also have the ability to be a team player and work with multiple teams.
About the company: Xactly has helped thousands of companies and millions of sellers around the world beat their revenue targets. Using the Xactly Intelligent Revenue Platform, leaders look past the current quarter to create revenue streams for long-term growth. It is the only solution that aligns seller behavior with boardroom strategy to create a resilient, predictable and profitable business. We deliver this 100% cloud solution by unleashing human potential. Our employees live our CARE values by focusing on customers’ success and treat every user of our products as a member of our family. Every one of us is accountable to keep our word, own our mistakes and show up with an optimistic spirit. We respect each other and value the differences that make us diverse. And we strive for excellence in everything we do – from the innovation in our products to the fun at our events.
Xactly Corporation Off Campus Drive 2024:
|Associate Software Engineer
|1 – 2 Years
|Best in Industry
|Last Date to apply
Associate Software Engineer:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s plus 1-2 year of experience working on Enterprise application leveraging J2EE and/or AWS.
Required Skill Set:
- Good knowledge of SQL (preferable working experience with Oracle DB)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic Knowledge and understanding of the different performance, scalability, reliability, and usability as related to the troubleshooting of enterprise applications.
- Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the software and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem.
- Basic knowledge on debug Java Applications to troubleshoot the Customer issues they encounter while using the different products.
- Monitor enablement of various micro-services which will be used by hundreds of thousands of users
- Basic Knowledge on development of Application with Spring-Boot Microservices Architecture.
Within 12 months, You’ll:
- Attend New Hire Training
- Learn the Dev and QE processes
- Gain exposure to Xactly’s product suite
- Learn about Xactly’s tools and technologies
- Get to know your team
- Local development environment should be up and running for different applications and ready to troubleshoot customer issues.
- Fix product issues/bugs in different areas from different products.
- Troubleshoot customer issues and the knowledge on different Technologies from the different products.
- Code reviews and learn different tools like Git , Jira & confluences.
- Ensure the best dev practices are being used in different products
- Ensure that he/she is releasing the customers issues that he fixed in Agile process.
- Participate and contribute in maintenance and new product SDLC and should be able to work individually on any tasks.
- Partner and work cross functionally with other dev teams and the QE team
- Take full ownership of features and processes of the product
- Continuously think about and work on process improvements for an always high-quality product
- You will work with extremely talented engineering team to debug , design and build various solutions for customer facing challenges for all Xactly product suite.
- The ideal candidate will be extremely proficient and proven in the design, implementation and debugging of modern web application architectures.
- You must be strong in all aspects of the application.
- You will have the opportunity to work on. private and public cloud.
- You will partner with all Engineering teams from different products in the company to provide great and seamless experience to customers.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comprehensive Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Free snacks onsite(if you work in office)
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Free Parking and Subsidized Bus Pass (a go-green initiative!)
- Wellness program
How to Apply for Xactly Corporation Off Campus Drive 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position as soon as possible by following the link.
For more details: Click here.