WBSETCL Recruitment 2018 – West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd (WBSETCL) Job notification announced for the post of Graduate/Technician Apprentice.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
WBSETCL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice|
|Salary||Graduate Apprentice: Rs.4984/-|
Technician Apprentice: Rs.3542/-
|Job location||West Bengal|
|Last date||19 January 2018|
Graduate Apprentice: Graduation in Electrical Engineering (04 years full time course) from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Technology (03 years full time course) from any institute recognized by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
- Only candidates having enrolled themselves under the National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS) portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) shall be eligible to apply.
- The applicants should NOT have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination as on 01.12.2017 i.e, candidates having passed the Graduation/Diploma in Engineering in the year 2015, 2016, 2017 are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have previously undergone Apprenticeship Training or are presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training or presently in employment elsewhere are registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible to apply.
Post wise vacancies: 53 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice(Electrical) – 16 Posts
- Technician Apprentice(Electrical) – 37 Posts
Age limit(As on 1.12.2017):
- Graduate Apprentice: Above 22 years
- Technician Apprentice: Above 18 years
Apprenticeship Training: 12 months training commencing from execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
Place of training: Selected candidates will be posted for training at Sub-statins across West Bengal.
WBSETCL Recruitment Selection process:
The selection shall be made based on the merit. The marks obtained in the final examination i.e. in Graduation/Diploma in Electrical Engineering shall be the criteria for selection
How to apply for WBSETCL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 19 January 2018.
For More details: Click here
General Manager (HR&A)
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd.
Vidyut Bhawan, 8th Floor, D-Block,