OUAT Recruitment 2019 – Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) Job notifications for 31 Assistants for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
OUAT Recruitment 2019 details:
|Last Date||22 February 2019|
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with working
knowledge of Computer
Age limit (As on 22.02.2019): Below 27 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for ST/SC/SEBC/W category candidates
- 10 years in case of Physically handicapped candidates.
Selection Process of Assistant for OUAT Recruitment:
- The applicants shall have to appear a written test for 75 marks of 01 hour duration comprising of objective multiple choice type questions from General Knowledge, General English and Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks from each field).
- Basing on the performance of the written examination the shortlisted candidates will be called for computer practical test of 25 marks, out of which 8 will be qualifying marks.
- A merit panel will be prepared taking into account the marks of written and computer test of the qualifying candidates.
Application Fees: Rs.500/-
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now