OUAT Recruitment 2020 – Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Office Assistant, Field Research Assistant – 02 posts. Candidates who complete M.Sc/ PhD/ Degree are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 29 July 2020 at OUAT, Bhubaneswar. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- NCCBM Recruitment 2020 for Senior Project Engineer/ Project Engineer
- NCERT Recruitment 2020 for Junior Project Fellows
OUAT Recruitment 2020 Details:
OUAT Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Office Assistant/ Field Research Assistant:
|Job Role||Office Assistant/ Field Research Assistant|
|Job Location||OUAT, Bhubaneswar|
|Walk-in Date||29 July 2020|
- Graduate from agriculture or allied discipline with working knowledge of computer application in research related data handling
Field Research Assistant:
- M.Sc(Agronomy)/PhD (Agronomy) students preferably doing research or interested in weed science
Post Wise Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Office Assistant: 01 post
- Field Research Assistant: 01 post
OUAT Recruitment Selection Process of Office Assistant/ Field Research Assistant:
- Selection will be made based on the walk-in interview
- The original certificates and proof of age should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
How to apply OUAT Recruitment 2020 for Office Assistant/ Field Research Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates should bring their bio-data (two sets) with two recent passport size photographs, self attested copies of all certificates/ mark sheet/ experience certificates to attend the walk-in interview on 29 July 2020 at 11.00 AM.
For More Details: Click here
Date: 29 July 2020 Time: 11 AM
The Committee Room of Directorate of Research,
OUAT, Bhubaneswar – 751003
OUAT Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Professors: (Expired)
|Job Role||Assistant Professors|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree|
|Salary||Level -10 Rs.57,700/-|
|Last Date||14 July 2020|
Agricultural Science/Veterinary Science/Forestry Discipline/Community Science:
- Minimum 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned subject (discipline) with at least 55 % marks/ equivalent OGPA.
- Minimum 2nd Class Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55 % marks/ equivalent OGPA.
- Candidates must have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) with one publication in NAAS (National Academy of Agricultural Sciences) rated journal.
- The candidate having Ph .D. degree in concerned subject.
Concerned Subject (discipline):
- Plant Breeding/ Plant Physiology/ Vegetable Science/ Floriculture & Land Scaping/ Medicinal & Aromatic Crop Science/ Horticulture/ Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry/ Agril. Statistics/ Agrometeoreology/ Seed Science & Technology/ Agril. Biotechnology/ Agronomy
- Veterinary Parasitology/ Veterinary Bio-Chemistry/ Clinical Vety. Medicine Ethics & Jurisprudence/ Vety. Surgery & Radiology/ Animal Reproduction, Gyn & Obstetrics/ Animal Nutrition/ Livestock Production Management/ Animal Breeding & Genetics/ Vety. Public Health/ Epidemiology & Preventive Medicine/ Vety. Microbiology
- Natural Resource Management/ Forest Biology & Tree Improvement/ Siviculture & Agro Forestry
- Textile & Clothing
Age Limit (As on 14.07.2020): 35 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for ST/SC/SEBC/W category candidates
- There will be no upper age limit for OUAT employee
Post & Subject Wise Vacancies: 43 Posts
Agricultural Science: 22 Posts
- Plant Breeding – 1
- Plant Physiology – 4
- Vegetable Science – 1
- Floriculture & Land Scaping – 1
- Medicinal & Aromatic Crop Science – 1
- Horticulture – 1
- Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry – 4
- Agril. Statistics – 3
- Agrometeoreology – 2
- Seed Science & Technology – 2
- Agril. Biotechnology – 1
- Agronomy – 1
Veterinary Science: 17 Posts
- Veterinary Parasitology – 1
- Veterinary Bio-Chemistry – 2
- Clinical Vety. Medicine Ethics & Jurisprudence – 1
- Vety. Surgery & Radiology – 2
- Animal Reproduction, Gyn & Obstetrics – 2
- Animal Nutrition – 1
- Livestock Production Management – 3
- Animal Breeding & Genetics – 1
- Vety. Public Health – 1
- Epidemiology & Preventive Medicine – 2
- Vety. Microbiology – 1
Forestry discipline: 3 Posts
- Natural Resource Management – 1
- Forest Biology & Tree Improvement – 1
- Siviculture & Agro Forestry – 1
Community Science: 1 Post
- Textile & Clothing – 1
OUAT Recruitment Selection Process of Assistant Professors:
Selection will be made based on the total score secured out of the distribution of weightage against each of the following criteria:
- Academic Records: 40%
- Written test: 30%
- Research Publication: 10%
- Viva-voce: 20%
Application Fees: Rs.700/-
Mode of Payment:
- Through Demand Draft in favour of Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar-751003, Odisha.
- Green Channel Counter (GCC) / Internet Banking / Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) in the account number of the Comptroller, OUAT (A/C No. 10173711536, State Bank of India, OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar, Branch Code: 03341, Indian Financial System Code (IFSC Code): No.SBIN0003341.
How to apply OUAT Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Professors?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form in prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 14 July 2020 up to 5 PM.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT),
- The candidate should attach the photocopy of deposit receipt (fees deposited) with signature on the backside & attach with the application form along with two recent passport size self-attested photograph.
- Complete application in the prescribed form duly filled in along with self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets of all examinations passed, experience certificate along with unstamped self-addressed envelope.