Indira Gandhi University- IGU recruitment 2019 for Non-Teaching post of Assistant. They required any degree graduates to fill the 15 vacancies for Non-Teaching post. Eligible candidates fill the application form and send through postal within the last date. The candidates are selected on the basis of written test and interview. Here we give detailed eligibility of the post and also attached the notification link and application form link for user convenient.
Indira Gandhi University- IGU is a state university located in Meerpur, Rewari, Haryana. It was established by the government of Haryana in 2013. It is a UGC affiliated university. Governor of Haryana is the chancellor and Mr Markanday Ahuja is the Vice Chancellor of the IGU. IGU imparting educations in Arts, Science, Information Technology, Computer Education, Commerce, Humanities and Management.
IGU recruitment 2019 for Assistant:
|Last Date||30 July 2019|
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50 % marks from a recognized University.
- Five years of experience as Clerk in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200+1900GP in a UGC recognized University/ Institution/Government/Government-Aided College/Institution/Public Sector Undertaking/ Research Establishment /Examination Body.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
Age Limit(As on 30 July 2019): 18 – 50 years
- 5 years for SC and 3 years for BC candidates or as may be decided/notified by the Govt. from time to time of Haryana domicile;
- For Ex-Servicemen- as per instructions of the Haryana Government, as amended from time to time;
- For those already employed in the University on the temporary/ adhoc basis- to the extent of period for which the post has been held by him on adhoc/temporary basis
Community wise Vacancies:
- For General: 06 posts
- For BCA: 02 posts
- For BCB: 01 post
- For SC: 03 posts
- For EWS: 02 posts
- For Gen (ESM): 01 post
- Male & Female (out of Haryana State): Rs. 500/-
- Female of Haryana Resident only: Rs. 250/-
For SC/BC Candidates of Haryana State only:
- Male: Rs.130/-
- Female: Rs.65/-
For ESM candidates of Haryana State only:
- Male/Female: Rs.65/-
- The selection process is based on Computer Typing test, General Aptitude Test, Academic Qualifications, Work Experience and Socio-Economic Criteria.
- For General Aptitude Test there will be 1⁄4 negative marks for each wrong answer.
Syllabus for General Aptitude Test:
|1||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||20 Marks||90 Minutes|
|2||General Science||20 Marks|
|3||English & Hindi||20 Marks|
|4||Arithmetic and Reasoning and Computer Knowledge||20 Marks|
|5||History Current Affairs, Literature, Geography and EVS.||20 Marks|
How to apply for IGU Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post through postal to the following postal address on or before 30 July 2019 up to 5 pm.
For More Details and Application Form: Click here
The office of Registrar,
Indira Gandhi University,
Meerpur- Rewari, Haryana