Aptean Off Campus Drive 2020 – Aptean scheduled to hire Associate Engineer Development for B.E/ B.Tech – 2020 batch graduates at Bangalore. The eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- NDOT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Engineer/Others
- Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2020 for Freshers
Aptean Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer Development|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 5.5 – 6 LPA|
|Interview Location||Mysore and Mangalore|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech
- Preferred Streams: Computer Science/ Information Science/ Electronics and Communication
- Year of Passing: 2020
- Experience: Freshers
- Aggregate: 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation.
Primary Skills (Essential)
- C, C++, Algorithms, basics of databases and Data Structures
- Aptitude Test
- Coding Test
- Technical & Managerial Interview
- HR Discussion
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilation’s of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
How to Apply for Aptean Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here