5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
Allahabad University Recruitment 2021 – Allahabad University has released the notification for Non –Teaching Positions with 36 vacancies. Candidates with the background of Any Degree are eligible to apply for this post. The selection process will be based on Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through online on or before 23 October 2021. Detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Allahabad University Recruitment 2021:
Allahabad University Recruitment 2021 for Non –Teaching Positions:
|Job Role||Non –Teaching Positions|
|Salary||Level 6 – 7|
|last date||23 October 2021|
Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) :
- CIVIL: The first-class degree in Civil/ Architecture Engineering of a recognized University or its equivalent. Five years experience in Design, preparation of Estimates, Execution, Supervision of mid-size construction and maintenance projects
- ELECTRICAL: The first-class degree in Electrical Engineering of a recognized University or its equivalent. Five years experience in the relevant discipline and experience in Design. preparation of Estimates, Execution, Supervision of mid-size construction and maintenance projects
- A graduate in Science with a certificate course in Computer Operations (B.Tech/ BE, (Computer Sc./ Computer Application/IT) OR BCA with 2 years of experience or B.Sc. (Computer Sc./ Computer Application/ IT) with 2 years of Experience OR Diploma in Computer Programming with three years of experience.
- Post Graduate in Forestry/ Botany/ Ancient Histroy/ Zoology with First Division 60% of marks.
- Post Graduation in Archeology with 55% marks from recognized Institutions. M.A. in Ancient History with 55% marks from recognized University and diploma in Archeology from a recognized institute.
- B. Sc. with Diploma or Degree, in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution or body with three years experience in relevant field.
Senior Nursing Officer (Female):
- 10+2 in Science Stream from a recognized Board. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Three-year Diploma in Nursing/ GNM from a recognized Institution/ Authority with a minimum of 2 years experience in Nursing in a reputed Hospital or Clinic Registration with Nursing Council of India/ State.
- M.Lic. Sc./ M.L.I.Sc. with 55% marks and B.Lib. Sc./ B.L.I.Sc. with 50% marks relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD as per Gol norms.
Libraries Section Officer:
- Graduate with at least 55% marks. At least three years post qualification experience in handling Educational Administration/ General Admin/ HR/ Purchase/ Accounts & Finance in a University/ Research Institution/ Government department/ bodies/ PSU or reputed commercial establishment.
- Graduate from recognized University. 10 years’ experience in a responsible supervisory position in institutional or industrial security services/ Police/ Paramilitary forces/ Armed forces/ Government officers/ educational institutes. Holding a valid driving license of LMV. Should be conversant with security Regulations and should possess sound health
Senior Technical Assistant:
- M.Sc. or B.E. / B. Tech. in concerned subject with First Class (60% of marks) or it’s equivalent in 7-point scale. Worked in Government or Govt. recognized Educational Institutions or Universities for 5 years as Technical Assistant or any Analogous post
- M.E.Ed. Degree from any recognized University or Institution And Diploma in Coaching from SAI/ NS-NIS or from any other recognized Indian University/ Institute. OR Participation in Asian Games/ World Championship with Certificate Course in Coaching OR Qualification and participation in Olympic Games for Rowing Canoeing & Kayaking diploma in Water Sports with achievement will be considered.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical) – Shall not exceed 45 years
- Computer Operator – Shall not exceed 35 years
- Curator – Shall not exceed 35 years
- Exploration Assistant – Shall not exceed 35 years
- Junior Engineer – Shall not exceed 30 years
- Senior Nursing Officer (Female)- Shall not exceed 35 years
- Professional Assistant – Shall not exceed 35 years
- Section Officer – Shall not exceed 35 years
- Security Officer – Shall not exceed 40 years
- Senior Technical Assistant – Shall not exceed 35 years
- Sports Assistant/Coach – Shall not exceed 35 years
Post wise vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical) – 1 Post
- Computer Operator – 8 Posts
- Curator – 3 Posts
- Exploration Assistant – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer – 2 Posts
- Senior Nursing Officer (Female) – 1 Post
- Professional Assistant – 5 Posts
- Section Officer – 4 Posts
- Security Officer – 1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant – 9 Posts
- Sports Assistant/Coach – 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical) – Level 7
- Computer Operator – Level 6
- Curator – Level 6
- Exploration Assistant – Level 6
- Junior Engineer – Level 6
- Senior Nursing Officer (Female) – Level 6
- Professional Assistant – Level 6
- Section Officer – Level 7
- Security Officer – Level 6
- Senior Technical Assistant – Level 6
- Sports Assistant/Coach – Level 6
Allahabad University Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection will be based on written test/interview.
|Subject||No. of Multiple Choice Questions||Maximum
|General Knowledge pertaining to job,
Analytical Ability Understanding of
University System, Allahabad University Act
2005, Statutes and Ordinances,
Procedures, Filing, Noting, Drafting, Basic
GoI Regulations etc., Computer Literacy
|Language proficiency in English||15||30|
|Language proficiency in Hindi||15||30|
|Relevant Subject and/or Services||30||60|
Application Fee: Check Notification
How to apply for Allahabad University Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at official website on or before 23 October 2021
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Allahabad University Recruitment 2020 for Resource Person/Technical Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Resource Person/Technical Assistant|
|Qualification||B.Tech/ PGDCA/ BCA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MCA/ M.Tech|
|last date||14 February 2020|
For Resource Person:
To teach Computer Application courses at UG/PG level:
- The minimum required qualification is B.Tech(CSE)/ M.Sc.(CS)/ MCA/ M.Tech(CS) with at least 60% marks at the final degree level.
- Expertise in programming languages viz., C, C++, Java is essential.
For Technical Assistant:
To monitor the lab activities:
- The minimum required qualification is PGDCA/ BCA/ B.Sc(CS)/ B.Tech(CSE) M.Sc (CS)/ MCA with at least 55% marks.
- skill in programming languages viz., C, C++, Java, digital hardware and network communication is essential.
Post wise vacancies:
- For Resource Person- 04 posts
- For Technical Assistant- 02 posts
Allahabad University Recruitment Selection Process:
selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
How to apply for Allahabad University Recruitment 2020?
Download from: Candidates have to e-mail scanned copy of duly filled form with desired documents and demand draft for Rs.500 drawn in favour of The Director, Institute of Professional Studies, AU payable at Prayagraj to [email protected]
To apply: Candidates have to e-mail to [email protected], the following documents on or before 14 February 2020
For more Details: Click here
Interview date: Interview will be scheduled in the third week of February 2020. The actual date will shortly be informed.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now