Allahabad University Recruitment 2020 – Allahabad University has released the notification for Resource Person and Technical Assistant with 06 vacancies. Candidates with the background of B.Tech/ PGDCA/ BCA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MCA/ M.Tech are eligible to apply for this post. The selection process will be based on Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before 14 February 2020. Detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Allahabad University Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Resource Person/Technical Assistant|
|Qualification||B.Tech/ PGDCA/ BCA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MCA/ M.Tech|
|last date||14 February 2020|
For Resource Person:
To teach Computer Application courses at UG/PG level:
- The minimum required qualification is B.Tech(CSE)/ M.Sc.(CS)/ MCA/ M.Tech(CS) with at least 60% marks at the final degree level.
- Expertise in programming languages viz., C, C++, Java is essential.
For Technical Assistant:
To monitor the lab activities:
- The minimum required qualification is PGDCA/ BCA/ B.Sc(CS)/ B.Tech(CSE) M.Sc (CS)/ MCA with at least 55% marks.
- skill in programming languages viz., C, C++, Java, digital hardware and network communication is essential.
Post wise vacancies:
- For Resource Person- 04 posts
- For Technical Assistant- 02 posts
Allahabad University Recruitment Selection Process:
selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
How to apply for Allahabad University Recruitment 2020?
Download from: Candidates have to e-mail scanned copy of duly filled form with desired documents and demand draft for Rs.500 drawn in favour of The Director, Institute of Professional Studies, AU payable at Prayagraj to [email protected]
To apply: Candidates have to e-mail to [email protected], the following documents on or before 14 February 2020
For more Details: Click here
Interview date: Interview will be scheduled in the third week of February 2020. The actual date will shortly be informed.