Zscaler Off Campus Drive 2023: Zscaler is scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer Engineering graduate. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Zscaler Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 -2 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Graduate or Master in Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of experience as Software Engineer in a networking and security related field.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent programming skills using Java, Python or any other programming languages.
- Demonstrate good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Strong in Computer Science fundamentals.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP stack, SSL, HTTP, DNS and DHCP.
- Proficient in Networking fundamentals (ICMP/UDP/TCP/IP, L3 to L7) , proxies & load balancers.
- Hands-on experience working with VPN clients and GRE / IPSec Tunnels is a plus.
- Self-starter, takes initiatives & ownership, identifies and completes tasks promptly within a reasonable amount of time and is goal driven.
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- System Load and Performance testing knowledge is good to have.
- Experience setting up network topologies and test beds in a Virtualization environment is desirable.
- Work as part of the Development, Product Management and Cloud Operations teams from design to release of the Product / Features.
- As part of the Engineering team you will be responsible for the functional, system/solution & integration testing of various features and solutions of the Zscaler cloud.
- Develop automation frameworks and tools to automate test cases for various features of core data path and review the automation development of team members.
- Expand automation coverage and infrastructure to improve the quality and efficiency of testing.
- Understand requirements, develop an exhaustive test plan, execute functional and automated test cases, dig deeper into software issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly.
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced environment
- Recreate complex customer and production-reported issues to determine root cause, work with the development team to fix the issues and verify the fix.
How to apply for Zscaler Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here.