Zscaler Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Zscaler Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 10 to 12 LPA|
|Venue Location||[email protected]|
- Fresher who are available for 6 months of internship in Jan’2021 can only apply
- Strong in Algorithms and Data Structures
- Strong software design, profiling and verification skills
- Strong in fundamentals – High-performance Computing, Event-based programming, Multi-threading, Memory
- optimization, Fault Tolerance, etc
- Sound knowledge of FreeBSD or any Unix systems internals
- Good understanding of distributed systems
- Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in design/code reviews and preferably in writing automatable unit and integration tests
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter takes initiative & ownership, identifies and completes tasks; goal-driven
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Design and implement extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable backend systems that process and
manage petabytes and customer data.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our backend systems
- Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process.
How to apply for Zscaler Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here