ZS Associates Recruitment Scheduled for the post of Decision Analytics Associate to hire Engineering graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ZS Associates Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Decision Analytics Associate|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Graduates from any engineering discipline, with not more than 2 years experience can apply for this role. The common denominator in an individuals success is a strong academic record and evidence of strong process orientation with the following skills:
- Innate quality orientation with an eye for detail
- Excellent task management and organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills and an ability to think through solutions in a structured environment
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment. Global exposure or experience of having worked in global cross office teams is preferred
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiatives with a strong work ethic
- Strong business acumen
- Develop advanced statistical models that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results
- Simulate the impact of a client’s future marketing or sales activities on their future real- world results
- Leverage optimization techniques to guide clients and ZS teams to the best decisions
- Design custom analysis tools in applications such as Visual Basic, MS Excel, MS Access, SAS and ZS proprietary software
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
Take initiative to advance your analytic and problem solving skills and train others at ZS
How to apply ZS Associates Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here