5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
ZS Associates Off Campus Drive 2020 scheduled to hire Business Technology Analyst for B.E/B.Tech from 2018/2019 batch graduates at New Delhi & Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
ZS Associates Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Business Technology Analyst|
|Salary||Rs. 6.5 – 7 LPA|
|Job Location||New Delhi/ Pune|
|Interview Location||New Delhi/ Pune|
- Degree and Stream: B.E/B.Tech/ 5 Year Integrated Program (B.Tech + M.Tech) with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, Information Technology or other Computer related disciplines
- Eligibility Criteria: Min. 65%/6.5 CGPA in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Target Batch: 2018 and 2019
- Joining: Immediate or within 30 Days of being offered
- Up to 2.6 years of relevant consulting industry experience working on small/medium-scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies.
- Case Study (problem solving) Round
- Situational Judgment + Business Round
ZS Associates offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus, incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
- Fresher (2019 Batch Passout): 6.5 LPA
- Experienced, Min. 6 Months (2018 Batch Passout): 6.5 LPA to 7 LPA
- Lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements;
- Provide input to Senior Business Technology Analysts and delivery leads to build comprehensive implementation project plans;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Communicate business requirements & work closely with development teams to ensure accurate understanding and implementation
- Serve as a key member in driving user adoption and change management activities during inception, UAT and post implementation.
- ZS is a global consulting firm; English fluency is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is highly desired.
- Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment.
- An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
How to Apply for ZS Associates Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Interview Location: New Delhi and Pune
Tentative Interview Schedule: January 2020, 1st week
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now