ZoomRx Off Campus Drive Scheduled for the role of Business Associate, Software Development Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Location.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ZoomRx Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Business Associate, Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||Up to Rs 8 LPA|
|Venue Date||12 & 19 May 2018|
|Last Date||25 April 2018|
- Business Associate – B.E/ B.Tech – All departments
- Software Development Engineer – B.E/ B.Tech – CS, IT, ICT ONLY
- 2018 batch graduates
- CGPA – > 7.5%( with no standing arrears)
- Business Associate: Rs 5.5 LPA
- Software Development Engineer: Rs 5 to 8 LPA
A Business Associate will play a critical role in collecting, analyzing and synthesizing data and research to address our clients’ ever-changing needs while building a well rounded foundation in market analytics and consulting.
Software Development Engineer:
A Software Development Engineer will work closely with the Product, UX, and Analyst teams to deliver great customer experiences, taking them from idea to execution.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Business Associate: Aptitude Test, GD, Interviews
- Software Development Engineer: Aptitude Test (programming & IT based), Interviews
How to apply ZoomRx Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 25 April 2018 and attend drive on 12 & 19 May 2018.
To Apply: Click here
- Business Associate – 12 May 2018
- Software Development Engineer – 19 May 2018
Venue Location: Chennai.
- We have opportunities in Engineering and Consulting teams. You can apply to one of these teams only, duplicate applications will not be considered.
- Once the application link closes, we will shortlist and select eligible candidates, only those selected candidates will receive an email invitation with date, time, venue and other details.
- The selection process will be conducted in Chennai, specific venue details will be shared in the email invitation.
- We recommend that students check their emails and SPAM inboxes regularly for further