ZoomRx Off Campus Drive Scheduled for the role of Business Associate/Community Associate for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Location.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ZoomRx Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Business Associate / Community Associate|
|Salary||Rs 5.5 LPA|
|Venue Date||2 June 2018|
|Last Date||31 May 2018|
- B.E/ B.Tech – All departments
- 2018 batch graduates
- CGPA – > 7.5%( with no standing arrears)
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials; engineering, business, economics or other quantitative disciplines
- Extremely high motivation and independent drive Strong adaptability and ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Proficiency in common business software tools; proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word is imperative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to create marketing content for highly targeted audiences
- Strong attention to detail and high standard of quality
Business Associate: The Business Analysis team at ZoomRx is responsible for turning raw data into powerful insights and delivering those insights to our clients.
Community Associate: The Community team at ZoomRx is responsible for growing and engaging the ZoomRx community of healthcare professionals.
- Aptitude Test
How to apply ZoomRx Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 31 May 2018 and attend drive on 2 June 2018.
To Apply: Click here
- We have opportunities in Consulting and Community teams.
- Once the application link closes, we will shortlist and select eligible candidates, only those selected candidates will receive an email invitation with date, time, venue and other details.
- The selection process will be conducted in Chennai, specific venue details will be shared in the email invitation.
- We recommend that students check their emails and SPAM inboxes regularly for further