ZOHO University announced for 2019 ZU Entrance Exam for 12th/Diploma candidates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About ZOHO University: ZOHO UNIVERSITY, a part of ZOHO Corporation, is known for its unique education and staffing practices.ZOHO University (ZU) was started in 2005 with 6 students and has groomed more than 350 students and is now a major contributor to the workforce of Zoho Corporation.ZU students are put into an 24-months training course where they are taught different subjects. After 12 months of learning in the University, students are moved into working teams for hands on experience.
ZOHO University Application:
|Name of Exam||ZU Entrance Exam|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Test Date||30 November 2019|
- Qualification: 12th/Diploma
- You should have been born ON OR AFTER April 1, 2000.
- Your highest educational qualification can be Class XII or 10+3 Diploma only.
- Students in their final year of schooling, or final semester of their Diploma can appear for the entrance test.
- Students in third or higher semester of any undergraduate degree program (B.Tech, B.E, B.Sc, B.Com, etc) will not be allowed to sit for the test.
How to apply for ZOHO University?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply ZU Entrance Exam in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here