Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Envestnet Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled for BE/B.Tech graduates for a role of Software Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
Desired technical skills:
- Core Java, J2EE and Spring Framework
- HTML, Java Script, JSON, Reactjs & Redux , Responsive design , UI/UX experience is desirable
- SQL, PL/SQL, XML, AJAX, Kafka
Web services and Restful services is a plus
High Quality in Java coding standards and test driven development.
Good Understanding and ability to work with Agile practices
Behavioral Skills :
- Self-Motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize systems and outcomes.
- A passion for solving problems and providing effective solutions
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
Roles and responsibilities:
- Analyze business requirements and suggest solutions leading to Design, Develop, test and deliver of Software to meet the Goals
- Improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns; Unit Test and Fix defects.
- Build new, reusable components and optimize them for maximum performance
- Build good rapport with various Project stakeholders i.e Technical Product managers, QA, Scrum Master, Dev Manager, SRE and users
- Coordinate with architects and business experts across the application to translate objectives into innovative solutions
- Develop code with established standards/best practices around security, scalability and performance.
How to apply Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now