Yes Bank Recruitment 2018 scheduled for any degree graduates for a role of Officer at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Yes Bank Recruitment 2018:
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree
- The excellent flair of English & Hindi Language
- 0-4 years of experience
- Experience in Trade Finance Operations in Centralized Processing centre/Branch Operations
- Performs Error Free Input of transactions as per agreed service standards and approved
- Creates Swift/ SFMS/ RTGS/NEFT for transactions processed
- Reports exchange rates for transaction processing
- Proactively reports to the Unit Manager on any changes in the process followed or deviation from the standard process.
- Reconciles Office accounts/Nostro/Murex and publishes MIS for the same
- Attends to audit findings and support the unit managers in preparation of any audit related deliverables/response i.e. internal, external, ISO, Regulatory, Statutory, etc.
How to apply Yes Bank Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now