Yazaki Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) for Engineering graduates from 2019 batch at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Yazaki Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Salary (CTC)||Rs 2.5-3 LPA|
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Relevant.
- Batch: 2019 pass out
- Department: Advanced Development and Software Engineering
- The Graduate Engineer Trainee is the conduit between the Lead, Customer Requirements and the team.
- Involvement will be throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Upon establishment of the requirements baseline, the focus is shifted towards the management of the requirements specification and verifying the fulfilment of all requirements.
How to Apply Yazaki Off Campus Drive 2019 for Graduate Engineer Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here