Yazaki Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) for Engineering graduates from 2019 batch at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Yazaki Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Salary (CTC)||Rs 3.60 LPA|
|Online Test Date||16 to 18 November 2019|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech (Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Relevant) Graduates
- Batch: 2019 pass out
- 60% throughout, without any active backlogs or dropouts.
- Department: Advanced Development and Software Engineering
- The Graduate Engineer Trainee is the conduit between the Lead, Customer Requirements and the team.
- Involvement will be throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Upon establishment of the requirements baseline, the focus is shifted towards the management of the requirements specification and verifying the fulfilment of all requirements.
- Offline Test
- 3 Technical Interview &
- HR Discussion
Note: There will be 2 years of service bond.
How to Apply Yazaki Off Campus Drive 2019 for Graduate Engineer Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the online test from 16 November to 18 November 2019 by the following link.
Online Test Link: Click here
Important Dates & Details:
- Online Test Date: 16 November- 18 November 2019
- Test Location: Anywhere with Webcam Mandatory
- Interview Location: Bangalore