YASH Technologies Recruitment 2023 notification announced for SAP – Trainee Consultant posts. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech qualifications are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
YASH Technologies Recruitment 2023 for SAP – Trainee Consultant:
|Job Role||SAP – Trainee Consultant|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
SAP – Trainee Consultant:
- The candidates should be passed B.E/B.Tech
- Experience: 0-1 Years
- Perform as an individual contributor with fair degree of accountability with minimum assistance.
- Execute unit testing to ensure the accuracy of his/her developments.
- Realize the development/requirement as per the technical specification provided.
- Adhere to all coding standards and performance measures, as per customer/organizations guidelines.
- Participate in all nominated trainings and proactively work on self-improvement and development.
Required Technical Competencies:
- Projects Documentation:
- Has basic knowledge of Documentation involved in projects like BBP and Solution Design, FS, Test Scripts, and Timesheets.
- Able to build into required project documentation.
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis: Has basic knowledge of requirement management processes and tools and requirement analysis process, tools and methodologies.
- Customer Management: Has basic knowledge of customer business domain and technology suite and able to use the latest technology and build it into client engagement and handle customer escalations.
- Test Management:
- Able to perform unit testing and perform comparison testing for rehosting and report testing status.
- Document defects identified and perform defect fix and execute automation test scripts/manual test cases as per test plan and record findings.
- Identify and report defects/ deviations from expected results.
Required Behavioral Competencies:
- Accountability: Takes ownership for and ensures accuracy of own work, meets deadlines, and asks questions about possible gaps to ensure clarity of ownership.
- Agility: Demonstrates a willingness to accept and embrace differing ideas or perceptions which are beneficial to the organization.
- Collaboration: Participates in team activities and reaches out to others in team to achieve common goals.
- Communication: Effectively communicates in written and oral form, well-organized thoughts to others. Speaks openly and honestly with all employees.
- Drives Results: Demonstrates a “can do” attitude and is willing to stretch self to achieve and exceed defined goals/targets
How to apply for YASH Technologies Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.