Yamaha Music Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled for the role of NEEM Trainee for the B.E/B.Tech/Diploma candidates from 2018/2019/2020/2021 batch only. The detailed eligibility and application process of Yamaha motor Off-campus drive is given below.
|Job Role||Neem Trainee|
|Last Date||15 January 2021|
|Venue Date||3rd Week of January 2021|
Get Free Job Alerts on Whatsapp. Save 9444100128 as “FV Job Alert” & send Whatsapp Message “JOIN“
- B.E / B.Tech (ALL STREAMS) ONLY GIRLS
- Diploma (BOTH BOYS AND GIRLS)
- (ONLY for 2018,2019,2020 Passed out Batches & ONLY for 2021 Passing out batch)
- Age should be between 18 – 22.
- Written test (Offline)
- Face to Face interview
Nature of the Job
Assembly of Portable Keyboard & Production of Acoustics Guitar, Assembly of Professional Audio Speakers. Alternate Saturdays leave
- Free transportation- pick up & drop
- Free Canteen (2 meals -Breakfast &
- Lunch with Non-Veg thrice a week) Free Uniform
How to apply for Yamaha Music Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link latest by 14 January 2021.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Knowledge Institute of Technology, Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
- No Registration fee.
- All the eligible candidates are requested to register in the given link www.kiot.ac.in on or
- The last date for registration is on 15.01.2021.
- The Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 16.01.2021.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT accordingly.