Yamaha Motor Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of System Engineer Trainee for only male candidates who are graduated in B.E/B.Tech/MCA from 2018 & 2019 batch. Only CSE/IT/ECE graduates are eligible. The detailed eligibility and Yamaha motor Walk-in Drive venue details are given in below.
Yamaha Motor Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||System Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date||24 September 2019|
- Qualification required: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE Branch only)/MCA – 2018/2019 Batch
- Experience Required: 0-1 Year.
- Bond Period & Submission of original educational documents: 2 Years
- Stipend Amount: 25k/monthly for 6 months
- CTC- After 6 months- 3 to 3.5 LPA (depending upon performance)
- Candidate should work in Rotational shifts.
Note: This Profile related to System Engineer Trainee Profile only so this is not related to any hiring for Technical or Software Development role.
- Overall leadership and management relating to the operations of monitoring service.
- Basic understanding of Networking.
- Communication with all stakeholders.
- Process improvement & standardization.
- Highlight critical issue to management.
- Knowledge of incident management or Problem management.
- Support for software upgrades & server maintenance plan.
- Updating of Operation Manual (standardized task catalogue).
- Good Communication skills and Candidate should have a learning attitude.
- Supervise monitoring and helpdesk processes and ensure quality.
- Should be presentable and having 24*7 team management skill.
- Candidate should be process-oriented.
- Should have own conveyance as no cab facility or ready to relocate to Faridabad location.
How to apply for Yamaha Motor Walk-In Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible male candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 24 September 2019.
Date: 24 September 2019 (Tuesday) Time: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
YAMAHA Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (Gate No. 1)
19/6, Mathura Road,
(Landmark: Opp. Escorts Mujesar Metro Station)
Documents to Carry:
- Updated resume
- One photograph