Yamaha Motor Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for the B.E/B.Tech/MCA candidates from 2018 & 2019 batch only. Only computer science and IT graduates are eligible. The detailed eligibility and application process of Yamaha motor Off-campus drive is given below.
Yamaha Motor Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- Should possess B.E./B.Tech in CS/IT and MCA
- 2018-2019 Batch only
- Academic Percentage of 70% & above throughout academics
- No Backlog
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of X++, ERP would be added advantage
Trainee (GET) is responsible for providing support and working under the direction of a superior by providing services related to software programming tasks such as coding, testing and implementation.
- The major duties will revolve around working and assisting in the contribution and enhancement of projects.
- Trainee (GET) require to work with a team to design, develop, implement and execute programs in a view to providing quality assurance of the projects.
- The trainee has to have innovative design strategies and plans in an endeavour to develop high-quality project deliveries.
- Require to keep updated by learning the languages, which will enhance the performance of the business of the company with a positive approach.
How to apply for Yamaha Motor Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here