Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Yamaha Motor Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Software Engineer Trainee for the B.E/B.Tech/MCA candidates from 2020 & 2021 batch only. Only computer science and IT graduates are eligible. The detailed eligibility and application process of Yamaha motor Off-campus drive is given below.
Yamaha Motor Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
Get Free Job Alerts on Whatsapp. Save 9444100128 as “FV Job Alert” & send Whatsapp Message “JOIN“
- B.E Or B.Tech (CS/IT)/B.Sc (CSE)/MCA–2020/2021 batch
- having 90% above marks in 10th & 12th and 80% above in Graduation or PG.
- Preferred students from Delhi/NCR or nearby 100 km.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Technical Competencies
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Trainee (GET) is responsible for providing support and working under the direction of a superior by providing services related to software programming tasks such as coding, testing and implementation.
- The major duties will revolve around working and assisting in the contribution and enhancement of projects.
- Trainee (GET) require to work with a team to design, develop, implement and execute programs in a view to providing quality assurance of the projects.
- The trainee has to have innovative design strategies and plans in an endeavour to develop high-quality project deliveries.
- Require to keep updated by learning the languages, which will enhance the performance of the business of the company with a positive approach.
How to apply for Yamaha Motor Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now