Xome Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Process Associate for 2016/2017 Batch Any degree graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Xome Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Process Associate – Trainee|
- Education: BE/BTech & Any Graduation
- 0 – 1 year of experience in BPO
- 2016/17 graduates only
- No backlogs/arrears
- Immediate joiners only
- Good communication skills
- Interested to work in night shift
- Cab facility will be provided
To carry out process transactions (data) based on client guidelines, to help achieve in part or whole resolution as required by the end customer within SLAs specified by the organization.
- Follow instructions, ability to learn and adapt quickly and deliver desired outcome
- Open to feedback and ability to work in a team environment
- Customer first focus with an eye for detail
- Need to deliver consistent results around productivity and quality following client specific guidelines, as per client SLAs & process workflow
- Excellent skills with to and fro correspondence and documentation with explanation of delay in case of any
- Must be flexible and highly receptive to change as mortgage servicing guidelines are updated frequently.
- Group Discussion (Checking the communication & confidence level)
- Online Test (BPAT – 45 minutes)
- Technical Interview (communication, education details, thought process etc)
- HR Interview (Communication, flexibility to work in shifts, Compensation discussion, joining details, attitude, career aspirations etc)
How to apply for Xome Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here