Xilinx Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Intern for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Hyderabad Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Xilinx Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Intern Exempt – Technical|
- You must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Electrica/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Proficient in software development with C++/C.
- Experience in design/implementation/validation of drivers in C (or C++).
- Experience with Linux/RTOS concepts including task switching, deadlocks, and resource management.
- Experience in analyzing issues, diagnose root cause, and suggest corrective actions
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Experience with ARM or equivalent processors.
- Storage interface standards such as SATA, PCIe, or NAND/EMMC.
- Experience with bring-up of new hardware, including boot loader and code update.
- Working with diverse team environment and in cross-site organizations.
- Experience in Windows and Linux driver.
How to Apply Xilinx Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here