Xilinx Recruitment 2020 – Xilinx scheduled to hire Intern – System Design Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Xilinx Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Intern – System Design Engineer|
- Education: Degree in Computer or Electronics Engineering (preferred)
- Programming languages: C, Assembly
- Proficient in scripting languages: Python, Shell
- Some background of designing and developing embedded systems software
- Good communication (verbal and written) and teamwork skills
- Experience/Knowledge with CPU (ARM v8 or x86), bus interface and protocols (AXI, AHB, etc.), high-speed interfaces (DDR, PCIe, Ethernet, SD, USB, SATA etc.), and computer systems
- Experience/Knowledge with FPGA based prototyping and validation
- Experience/Knowledge of post-silicon validation, debug, , high-speed interface characterization and compliance/interoperability
- Having background in MPSOC trouble shooting, including hands-on experience with lab instruments and
- JTAG based debug systems including oscilloscopes, waveforms analyzer
- Experience/Knowledge of using Xilinx Vivado tools
- Participating in developing regression suite which Python and shell based.
- Run regression tests using our system-level verification tool & Develop scripts to automate regression tests
- FPGA based pre-tapeout MPSOC design validation and support for early software development
- Post-silicon MPSOC bring up/debug/validation, performance and power characterization, high speed interface characterization testing
- Development of validation tests, ranging from directed tests for specific MPSOC blocks and IO interfaces to OS based system tests
- Collaboration with MPSOC architect, design and verification teams, software development teams, and systems team
- Participation in the definition of reference boards and bring up of MPSOC
How to Apply Xilinx Recruitment 2020 for Intern?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here