Xerox Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Engineer I, Software Quality Assurance Testing for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/Dip graduates at Kochi Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Xerox Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Engineer I, Software Quality Assurance Testing|
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerala)|
- Minimum Associate Degree / College Diploma /Cegep / A Levels
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree
- Shows a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Has good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers. Excellent listening skills.
- Above average verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Above average proficiency using standard Office productivity applications pc-based analytical tools.
- Takes initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system lifecycles
- Ability to work under own initiative with high level of personal drive, as well as working effectively as part of a team.
Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
How to apply Xerox Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here