Xeno Recruitment 2023: Xeno announced notification for the post of SDE Intern. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc is eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About the company: Xeno is an AI-driven CRM company for large D2C brands and retailers. We have some of the biggest brands in our portfolio like Tommy Hilfiger, CK, Jack & jones, Levi’s, Taco Bell, Barbeque Nation, etc. Xeno enables large D2C brands & omnichannel retailers to engage their customers across eCommerce & stores. With the digital retail wave alongside us, we’ve seen a 7x growth in the number of brands using Xeno over the last year. We think of this role as an entrepreneur as much as being a Software Engineer Intern. But instead of building a company from scratch, you get to come in after we’ve gone through the pains of getting to $1M ARR while figuring out early market-product fit. You get to take on the challenge of scaling a business from $1M to $10M in revenue in 2.5 years & beyond. With this kind of growth plan, the key element will be to get clients onboarded and live in better and quicker ways.
Xeno Recruitment 2023 for SDE Intern:
|Job Role||SDE Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Strong understanding of data structures.
- Experience with either Java or Node.js as a backend technology
- Familiarity with database systems such as MySQL, or MongoDB
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What will you do?
- Designing, developing, and maintaining web applications using either Java or Node.js
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve software-related issues
- Write and maintain clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Contribute to the development of new features and functionality for existing applications
- Participate in team meetings, discussions, and planning sessions.
- Participate in hackathons, bug bashes, and company events.
- Use generative AI to quickly develop small independent modules/scripts/monitors.
What Xeno’s culture will mean for you?
- Company > Team: Your performance will be judged more by us winning together as a company vs. just your/ your team’s performance.
- Accountability at Xeno isn’t top-down. You’ll be accountable to all Happyxens to deliver results & together grow the company. Since your performance impacts their growth & vice versa. You’ll be expected to hold people beyond your team accountable too.
- You will do the best work of your life while having fun
How to apply for Xeno Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online as soon as possible.
For more details & To Apply: Click here.