Xactly Corporation Recruitment 2019 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech graduates for the role of Associate Quality Engineer at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Xactly Corporation Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Quality Engineer|
- Qualification: Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- Experience: 0-2 years of experience in a QA or testing environment
- Ability to develop test strategy, design test plans and test cases
- Experience in an Agile Scrum methodology
- Programming experience in one OOP language such as Java
- Strong SQL query knowledge
- As a Quality Engineer at Xactly, you will be responsible for quality assurance related activities
- The complete end-to-end testing lifecycle including testing the products existing and new features, automating test cases, reporting bugs, etc.
- You will be trained well in all aspects i.e. Products training, Automation tools & infrastructure, CI/CD etc
- Ensuring their success in scrum teams
- Xactly QE team members work with the cutting edge tools & technologies like Selenium Webdriver, Java, TestNG, Maven, RestAssure, Nightwatch, VMWare, Jenkins, Docker, OpenNebula, Jmeter to name a few.
How to Apply for Xactly Corporation Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here