Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023 -Wolters Kluwer is scheduled to hire for Associate Engineer Workplace Technology for B.E/B.Tech/BS/MS graduates at Chennai/Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023:
Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023 for Associate Engineer Workplace Technology:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer Workplace Technology|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Engineer Workplace Technology:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 1+ years experience in Technology or equivalent relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts related to IT/engineering
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team environment
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to maintain positive working relationships
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications as these may vary depending on location and line of business. The specific requirements may differ due to local or regional differences.
- Under general supervision, design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug software programs, and support and maintain internal WK applications.
- Apply basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and software to perform routine technical assignments.
- Analyze requirements, test and integrate application components and ensure that system improvements are done accurately with the highest quality.
- Work closely with the Workplace Technology teams to determine business needs related to systems and services.
How to apply for Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by the following link.
To Apply: Click here.