WNS Walk-in Drive 2023: WNS is scheduled to hire Fresher Graduates. Candidates with the qualification of B.E./B.Tech/Graduate/Post Graduate are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About the company: WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
WNS Walk-in Drive 2023:
|Experience||Minimum 6 months|
|Salary/CTC||Best in industry|
- Undergraduates with a minimum six months international call center voice/data experience/Graduate Freshers
Note: Post Graduates, B.E./B.Tech with no experience in BPO industry will not be eligible
- Responsible for outstanding customer service via over Phone, Emails, Chat mediums
- Answers queries and provide resolutions in a respectful, helpful and responsive manner
- Takes action to provide client / customer delight being within established service standards
- Ability to present key points persuasively during verbal / non-verbal conversation, with an outcome of good customer reviews, repetition of the opportunity to service the customer
- Adjusts approaches and responses to reflect the urgency of situations and changing circumstances
- Is able to ethically upsell and cross sell a service / product to the customer
- Adherence to shift schedule, team meetings and training requirements
- Excellent spoken / Verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task to handle a large call volume efficiently, as well as mental alertness
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Disciplined and resourceful to meet business demands in a structured, virtual call center environment
Role Summary: The role is responsible for delivering excellent customer service via mail / voice / chat mediums, with an objective to provide resolution to the customers according to the guidelines provided by the client.
The selection process includes a Walk-in-interview.
How to apply for WNS Walk-in Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online and attend the drive. The date, time and venue for this walk-in interview will be announced later to the shortlisted candidates through Email.
For more details & Apply: Click here