Wipro National Level Talent Hunt Test 2021 scheduled to hire 2021 batch graduates for the role of Project Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process for Wipro NLTH 2021 will be given in below.
Overview about Wipro Elite NLTH 2021:
Wipro Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2021 (NLTH) is a freshers’ hiring initiative to attract the best of 2021 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving talent across all engineering streams in India. An enthusiast engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Event Date(Tentative)||11th January 2021 – 17th January 2021|
|Last Date||5th January 2021|
- B.E/B.Tech/5 years Integrated-M.Tech
- Branch of Study: CS/IT/Circuital
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Service Agreement: Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any interview process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Selection Process for Wipro National Level Talent Hunt 2021:
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (140 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.Duration: 60 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing.Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can choose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python.Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Technical Interview followed by HR interview.
How to apply for Wipro National Level Talent Hunt 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 in online latest by 5th January 2021.
For more details & Apply: Click here(Apply link will be activated soon)