Wipro National Level Talent Hunt Test 2019 scheduled to hire 2019 batch graduates for the role of Project Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process for Wipro NLTH 2019 will be given in below.
Overview about Wipro Elite NLTH 2019:
Wipro Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2019 (NLTH) is a freshers’ hiring initiative to attract the best of 2019 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving talent across all engineering streams in India. An enthusiast engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Event Date||Mid of November 2018|
|Last Date||10 November 2018|
- B.E/B.Tech/5 years Integrated-M.Tech
- Branch of Study: All Streams
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidates who have participated in any interview process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
Selection Process for Wipro National Level Talent Hunt 2019:
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (140 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.Duration: 60 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing.Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python.Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Technical Interview followed by HR interview.
How to apply for Wipro National Level Talent Hunt 2019?
All intetested and eligible canddates can aply for Wipro Elite NLTH 2019 in online latest by 10 November 2018.
To Apply: Click here