Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
WII Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Project Associates under the project entitled “Mangrove responses to sea level change along a gradient of tectonic subduction – A multi-disciplinary approach”purely on contractual basis.There are totally 02 vacancies available in The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending their resume to the mail-id mentioned below. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About WII: The Wildlife Institute of India (WII), an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate change, Government of India, was established in 1982.The institute is based in Dehradun, India. It is located in Chandrabani, which is close to the southern forests of Dehradun. WII carries out wildlife research in areas of study like Biodiversity, Endangered Species, Wildlife Policy, Wildlife Management, Wildlife Forensics, Spatial Modeling, Ecodevelopment, Ecotoxicology, Habitat Ecology and Climate Change.
WII Recruitment 2023 for Project Associates :
|Job Role||Project Associates|
|Experience||Minimum 02 years|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Job Location||Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
|Last Date||20 January 2023|
Project Associate – II :
- First Class Master’s degree in Botany/Environmental Science/Wildlife Science/Marine Biology or Life sciences.
- 2 years of research experience in the relevant subject area.
- Work experience in mangrove vegetation.
- Knowledge of GIS and Data analysis in R statistics.
- Skills in scientific communication proven by publications in peer reviewed journal.
- Candidate will have to be physically fit and mentally prepared to work in the inter-tidal mud flats of remote islands with limited logistics.
Age Limit : Age limit for the position is 35 years.
Age Relaxation : Age relaxation will be considered as per Government of India norms for reserved category candidates.
Salary : Rs. 35,000/- per month + HRA
No.of.Vacancies : 02 Posts
Selection Process of WII Recruitment 2023 :
The selection process includes the Interview.
How to apply for WII Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible can apply for the job by sending a single PDF file containing one-page write up on “statement of interest” and duly signed application in the prescribed format along with all the supporting documents to the mail-id mentioned below. The candidates should be e-mailed on or before 20 January 2023.The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview on 24 January 2023.
For more details : Click here
For Application form : Click here
Venue : WII, Dehradun.
- Candidates must clearly mention in their e-mail about the preferred mode of interview (online or interview in person).
- The interview can be either online or in person depends on the preference given by the candidates.
- Candidates preferred to appear for interview in person must report at the WII, Dehradun on 24 January 2023 at 9.30 A.M with their filled-in application along with original documents/certificates for verification.
- Duration will be 6 months (extendable up to 1 year depending upon the performance of the candidate).
- Work involves extensive travel and data collection in the Andaman & Nicobar islands on mangrove vegetation.
- Candidate will conduct field research, data collection, data analysis and preparation of scientific papers.
- The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now