Western Digital Recruitment 2018 for Intern Engineering for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Western Digital Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Intern 1, Engineering|
- Bachelors CS, CE, EC or equivalent requiredStrong programming skills (C, C++ Java).
- Previous RTOS experience advantage. (e.g. uCOS/ThreadX/MQX/VxWorks/Embedded Linux)
- Familiarity with micro-controller architecture (ARM or ARC), embedded systems desired.
- Capable of developing system view for complex embedded systems Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of quickly learning new firmware, hardware, systems, tools, and methodologies
- Stays current with firmware development methodologies.
- Typical activities include design and implantation of data structures, software algorithms, data path, drivers for HW cores and implementation of storage interfaces like SAS, SATA to deliver cutting-edge storage products.
- Develops embedded firmware for disk drives.
- Firmware development is done primarily in C++ on multiple environments: FPGA, Simulator, Final product.
- Debugs issues involving advanced drive features across a wide variety of hardware and
software platforms, including PC’s, servers, RAID, and various operating systems (Windows and Linux).
- Follows department processes and guidelines for firmware development and strives to meet company goals and objectives.
- Assists in developing and validating solutions for issues related to disk drive firmware.
- Documents findings of engineering analyses and investigations. Creates design documents pertinent to the various phases of firmware development
How to apply for Western Digital Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here