Western Digital Recruitment 2018 for Intern Engineering for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Western Digital Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Intern 1, Engineering|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- University project experience in Electronics and/or Semiconductors
- Hands on experience with Lab Equipments (Testers, Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Logic Analyzers)
- Knowledge of IC Test Methodologies, System Testing and Communication Protocols such as USB, eMMC, SAS, PCIe/NVMe etc.
- Good with understanding software programs written in C, C++, C# and able to step through the code if required
- Able to work comfortably with Windows 8/10 and Linux (Ubuntu) Operating systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems with minimal data points
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Develop a deep expertise on 3D Flash Memory testing and Product/System level testing by understanding key failure modes and the test screen implementations.
- Specify the requirements and help in development of the manufacturing test programs.
- Verify the test programs by running sample units in lab environment and validating the test results as well as the parameters of the tested units
- Drive the new product migration from R&D to High Volume Manufacturing Phase, support technical issues & co-ordination with cross functional teams
- Failure Analysis & RMA support for internal customer & field issues seen on our products
during qualification and post deployment into mass production
- Monitor product yield, test time and DPPM. Provide technical solutions for yield
improvement, TTR and DPPM reduction; and come up with detail plans and drive for
implementation of the same with R&D and factory personnel
How to apply for Western Digital Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here