Western Digital Recruitment 2017 for Intern Engineering for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Western Digital Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Intern 1, Engineering|
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science.
- Experience working in Storage sector (strongly preferred) or in a regulated industry.
- Experience with tools for automation testing.
- Understanding of PCB design, schematics, layout.
- Knowledge of a scripting language such as Perl, Python or Tcl
- Understanding of SW-HW interfaces
- Able to work in cross-functional and cross-cultural global teams.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial in nature.
- Analyze and interpret firmware requirements correctly to come up with test designs that provide comprehensive coverage, and ensure requirement-to-test traceability
- Identify scenario-based tests that cover individual Firmware requirements as well as interactions between multiple requirements/features/modules
- Debugs issues involving advanced drive features across a wide variety of hardware and software platforms, including PC’s, servers, RAID, and various operating systems (Windows and Linux).
- Follows department processes and guidelines for firmware development and strives to meet company goals and objectives.
- Identify effective and efficient mode of test implementation, prepare script-based automated FW testing routines, and create high quality procedures to implement the test designs.
- Participate in the review activities and perform high quality reviews. (Example: test design, test procedures, test results, requirements etc.) .
- Participate in the formal execution of test procedures and follow the established processes prior to, during and after the test execution.
- Participate in System Verification and Validation activities and maintain high quality documentation of the testing results.
How to apply for Western Digital Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here