West Central Railway Recruitment – WCR Job notifications for recruitment of sportspersons against sports quota (Open Advertisement). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Multiple Posts|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 August 2018|
- (Level-4/Level-5): Minimum – Graduate
- (Level-2/Level-3): Minimum – Pass in 12th class (+2stage)
Sports Qualification: Given in notification.
Age limit (As on 01/01/2019): 18 years to 25 years. No age relaxation (Upper and Lower age) is permissible.
West Central Railway – Sports wise vacancies: 21 Posts
- Weightlifting – 4 Posts
- Badminton – 3 Posts
- Cricket – 4 Posts
- Hockey – 4 Posts
- Wrestling – 4 Posts
- Basketball – 2 Posts
West Central Railway Recruitment Selection Process:
- Trials of the candidates shall be conducted to assess their sports performance and suitability.
- Trial Committee shall give its recommendation in terms of either FIT or NOT FIT, for consideration for next stage, by giving marks (maximum 40 marks).
- Recruitment Committee shall take interviews and award the marks (out of 60 marks) only to the FIT candidates for their sports achievements, educational qualifications, general intelligence etc.
Distribution of Marks:
|For Game skill, physical fitness and coach’s observations during Trials||40 Marks|
|For assessment of recognized sports achievements as per norms||50 Marks|
|Educational Qualification||5 Marks|
|General Intelligence, Personality etc.||5 Marks|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
Minimum qualifying marks:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- (Level-4/Level-5) – 70 Marks
- (Level-2/Level-3) – 65 Marks
Examination Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/Minorities and Economic Backward Classes)
Mode of Payment: Online mode using internet banking or debit/credit cards.
How to apply West Central Railway Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 10 August 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here