West Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – WCR invites the job notification for the post of Act Apprentices in various disciplines for 1,273 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th with ITI pass in relevant trades within the age limit of 15 to 24 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process for this recruitment is based on the merit list. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.mponline.gov.in) website from 15 January to 14 February 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2020:
West Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for Act Apprentice:
|Job Role||Act Apprentice|
|Job location||Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Application Starting Date||15 January 2020|
|Last Date||14 February 2020|
- Candidate should complete 10th + ITI pass certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
Note: The candidates who have already completed their training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 from any institute/establishment are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 15 to 24 years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
West Central Railway – Trade wise vacancies: 1273 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 100 Posts
- Electrician – 380 Posts
- Welder – 51 Posts
- Machinist – 16 Posts
- Fitter – 345 Posts
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Wireman – 43 Posts
- Mason – 25 Posts
- Carpenter – 20 Posts
- Painter – 15 Posts
- Gardener – 20 Posts
- Florist & Landscaping – 10 Posts
- Pump Operator Cum Mechanic – 30 Posts
- Horticulture Assistant – 15 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 30 Posts
- Information & Communication Technician – 10 Posts
- COPA – 60 Posts
- Stenographer (English & Hindi) – 30 Posts
- Baker & Confectioner – 6 Posts
- Apprentice food production (Vegetarian) – 4 Posts
- Apprentice food production (General) – 4 Posts
- Apprentice food production (Cooking) – 12 Posts
- Hotel Clerk /Receptionist – 2 Posts
- Digital Photography – 2 Posts
Assistant Front Officer Manager – 2 Posts
- Computer Networking Technician – 6 Posts
- Creche Management Assistant – 3 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 6 Posts
- House Keeper – 12 Posts
- Health Sanitary Inspector – 2 Posts
- Dental Laboratory Technician – 2 Posts
West Central Railway Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the merit list based on scores secured in basic qualification. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Documents verification.
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women candidates: Rs.75/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using internet banking or debit/credit cards or cash at MP Online KIOSK.
How to Apply West Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for Act Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.mponline.gov.in) website from 15 January to 14 February 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 15 January 2020)
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.01.2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14.02.2020