West Central Railway Recruitment – WCR Job notifications for 160 Trade Apprentices in various trades. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Job location||Kota (Rajasthan)|
|Last Date||31 December 2018|
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with 50% marks and ITI pass certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
- Eligible trades are Fitter, Welder (Gas & Electric), COPA, Painter, Machinist Trade
Note: The candidates who have already completed their training under Apprentice Act, 1961 from any institute/establishment are not eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on 27/11/2018): 15 to 24 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
West Central Railway – Trade wise vacancies: 160 Posts
- Fitter – 70 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 66 Posts
- COPA – 3 Posts
- Painter – 11 Posts
- Machinist – 10 Posts
West Central Railway Apprentice – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the merit list based on scores secured in basic qualification. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Documents verification.
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.170/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women: Rs.70/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using internet banking or debit/credit cards or cash at MP Online KIOSK.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
How to apply for West Central Railway Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 31 December 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here