Webyog Off Campus Drive 2018 for the post of Sales Engineer for 2013-2017 batch graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Webyog Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Sales Engineer|
|Experience||0 to 4 Years|
|Salary||Rs 5 to 7 LPA|
- Batch: 2013-2017
- Strong phone presence and experience having dozens of conversations per day.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM is a plus.
- Proficient in database technology or a willingness to learn swiftly.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills via phone or digital format.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Only Male candidates are eligible
- Probation / Training Period: 3 to 6 months
- Shift Type: Night Shift
- Handling outbound sales lead using a consultative approach to convert sales leads into active customers.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements in the area of MySQL database management and monitoring.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest. Be able to address client challenges and tailor solutions appropriately.
- Maintain and expand your pool of prospects within your assigned territory/market segment while driving new areas of exploration.
- Setting up product demonstrations for qualified opportunities for further development.
- Following up with potential clients in a timely and consistent manner, keeping an open door throughout the sales process.
How to apply Webyog Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here