Webyog Off Campus Drive 2017 for the post of Software Engineer for 2017 batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Webyog Off Campus Drive 2017
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 7 LPA|
|Venue Date||24 September 2017|
- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MS (CS/IT/IS)-2017 batch
- Good pH score and academic record
- Great programming fundamentals
- Expert in C/C++
- Experience with RDBMS systems
- Ability to communicate directly with users when needed, especially when explaining technical details
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, sorting and search algorithms, compiler and parser development.
- Knowledge of Linux, contribution to open source projects (proven track record at Stack Overflow, GitHub etc) will have an edge over others.
- A passion for technology, no matter what type – web, mobile, front end UI, SaaS apps etc.
- You will translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining high-performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
How to apply Webyog Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive on 23 July 2017
To Apply: Click here