Webyog Off Campus Drive 2017 for the post of Software Engineer for 2016 & 2017 batch graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Webyog Off Campus Drive 2017
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Batch||2016 & 2017|
|Experience||0 to 1 Year 6 Months|
|Salary||Rs 7 LPA|
|Last Date||14 December 2017|
|Venue Date||17 December 2017|
- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MS (CS/IT/IS)
- 2016 batch – already employed only – who are stuck in low end work & seek good work content
- 2017 batch
- Good pH score and academic record
- Great programming fundamentals
- Expert in C/C++
- Experience with RDBMS systems
- Ability to communicate directly with users when needed, especially when explaining technical details
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, sorting and search algorithms, compiler and parser development.
- Knowledge of Linux, contribution to open source projects (proven track record at Stack Overflow, GitHub etc) will have an edge over others.
- A passion for technology, no matter what type – web, mobile, front end UI, SaaS apps etc.
- You will translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining high-performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
How to apply Webyog Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 14 December 2017 and attend the drive on 17 December 2017
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here