Webonise Lab Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for Software Developer for 2019 batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and Webonise Lab Off Campus application process are given below.
Webonise Lab Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Rs 4.0 LPA|
- Education – 2019 batch B.Tech(CS/IT), MCA, M.Sc(IT)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a technology-related
discipline is preferred.
- Must have 60% aggregate throughout (10th, 12th and graduation)
- Good communication skills & problem/logical thinking.
- Comfortable working on Linux/Unix.
- Proficient in C & CPP and good with Data structure and algorithm.
- Good understanding of OOPs & Database.
- Knowledge of Web Services,
- Willingness to learn new technologies, work in a team environment & as independently.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Writing code – business logic, request handling, multi-platform presentation, API integrations – anything necessary to turn our product dreams into realities
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automate
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
- Online Test
- Multiple Technical Round
- HR Round.
How to apply for Webonise Lab Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here