WCL Recruitment 2019 – Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) job notifications for 99 Staff Nurse(Trainee) Vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
WCL Recruitment 2019: Western Coalfields Ltd
|Job Role||Staff Nurse (Trainee)|
|Qualification||Diploma/Degree in Nursing|
|Job Location||Nagpur (Maharashtra)|
|Last Date||17 July 2019|
- 10+2 pass
- ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma or certificate(3-year course) from a recognized institute approved by the Government.
Age limit (As on 27.06.2019): Minimum Age:18 years
Maximum Age limit:
- 30 years for General, EWS, OBC (Creamy Layer)
- 33 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 35 years for SC/ST candidates
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age for Ex-servicemen and PWD candidates will be as per Govt.norms
Category Wise Vacancies:
- Unreserved-40 Posts
- EWS-10 Posts
- OBC-27 Posts
- SC-15 Posts
- ST-07 Posts
WCL Recruitment Selection Process:
Eligible candidates meeting the selection criteria will be called for Written test. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test.
Scheme of Examination:
- The written test will be of 100 marks with a duration of 90 minutes.
- There are no negative marks.
- The medium of question paper will be in Hindi/English.
- The exam consists of objective type of questions in OMR Based.
|Category||Required marks||Total Marks|
Application Fees: Rs.200/- through demand draft of a Nationalised Bank in favor of ” Western Coalfields Limited Payable at Nagpur”.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now