WCL Recruitment 2018 – Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) job notifications for 333 Mining Sirdar vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
WCL Recruitment 2018: Western Coalfields Ltd
|Job Role||Mining Sirdar/Shot Firer T&S Gr-C|
|Job Location||Nagpur (Maharashtra)|
|Last Date||27 September 2018|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS OR
- Diploma in Mining & Surveying, Overman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS
- Valid First Aid Certificate
Age limit (As on 31.08.2018): Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age limit:
- 30 years for General
- 33 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 35 years for SC/ST candidates
Western Coalfields Ltd Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will comprise of written test only. The candidates who obtain qualifying marks will be shortlisted on the basis of merit.
- The Written test shall comprise of 100 questions (objective type, multiple choice). The duration of examination is of Two hours.
Minmum Qualifying Marks:
- 40% for General candidates
- 35% for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 30% for SC/ST candidates
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST candidates)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft from any nationalized Bank in favour of “Western Coalfields Limited, Nagpur” payable at Nagpur.
How to apply for WCL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 27 September 2018.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
General Manager (P/IR),
Western Coalfields Limited,
Coal Estate, Civil Line,
Nagpur – 440001.