WBSWC Recruitment 2018 – West Bengal State Warehousing Corporation (WBSWC) Job notifications for Clerk-cum-DEO. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
WBSWC Recruitment 2018-19 details:
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||25 November 2018|
- Graduation in any subject from a UGC recognized university.
- Good knowledge of English language reading and drafting
- Basic knowledge of Computer including knowledge of Ms-Office and Internet.
- Desirable: Diploma/ Certificate in Computer application.
Age Limit (As on 01/08/2018): Below 35 years
WB Warehousing – Clerk cum DEO Selection Process:
The selection process consists of the following stages
- Preliminary Examination (MCQ Type)
- Main Examination (Descriptive type, English & Computer Proficiency test)
- Interview (Personality test)
Scheme of Preliminary Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||40|
Scheme of Main Examination:
- The exam will be a written subjective examination wherein the English writing skill of the candidate will be judged.
- Questions will cover Essay writing, Translations (From Bengali to English and vice-versa), Letter writing, Report writing, Precis writing, Comprehension etc.
How to apply for WBSWC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 25 November 2018.
More details & Apply: Click here
- Last date for submission of online application: 25 November 2018
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 1st to 2nd week of December 2018
- Date of Main Examination: 3rd week of December 2018
- Interview (Personality test):1st week of January 2019
- Engagement Officer for Final Selection of candidates: 1st week of January 2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now