WBSEDCL Recruitment 2018 – West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd Jobs for the role of Assistant Manager (HR&A), Assistant Manager (F&A) & Junior Executive (Finance). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager & Junior Executive|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||26 November 2018|
WBSEDCL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Manager (HR&A):
Graduate in any discipline and MBA (2 years’ course) / MPM (2 years’ course) /MHRM (2 years’ course) with major specialization in Personnel Management/H.R or Post-Graduate Degree / Diploma (2 years’ course) with specialization in Personnel Management/H.R from any University recognized by UGC/Institute approved by AICTE/ IIM’s/ IIT’s/XLRI/ IITB Schools.
Assistant Manager (F&A):
Graduate in any discipline and passed Final Examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India or MBA (2 years’) with major specialization in Finance from any University recognized by UGC/Institute approved by AICTE/ IIM’s/ IIT’s/XLRI/ IITB Schools.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Junior Executive (Finance):
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university plus either passed in Intermediate Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India or candidates having P.G Diploma in Finance and Accounts from any University recognized by UGC/Institute approved by AICTE.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 27 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Post wise vacancies: 81 Posts
- Assistant Manager (HR&A) – 20 Posts
- Assistant Manager (F&A) – 27 Posts
- Junior Executive (Finance) – 34 Posts
WBSEDCL Recruitment – AM/JE Selection Process:
- There will be a three-layered selection process viz. Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Personal Interview followed by Pre-Employment Medical Test.
- The Written Test will cover the tests for General Knowledge/ Current Affairs, Reasoning, General English & Arithmetic apart from tests of knowledge in the respective domain subjects/area. In addition, there will be a descriptive test (Essay Writing).
- The Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) will cover MS Office (i.e.MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point).
- Final selection will be made on the basis of combined performance in the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) & Interview, fitness in pre-employment medical exam.
Scheme of Examination: (Duration of Written Test – 2 Hours)
|Name of Test||Max Marks|
|Objective Test||120 Marks|
|Descriptive Test||20 Marks|
|Computer Proficiency Test||20 Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- General Category – 40%
- OBC(A)/OBC(B)/Scheduled Caste – 35%
- Scheduled Tribe/ Person with Disability – 30%
Application Fee: Rs.400/- (No fee for SC & ST (from West Bengal) and PWD category)
Examination Centre: Kolkata.
How to apply WBSEDCL Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online latest by 26 November 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online applications: 3 Nov 2018
- Closure of Online applications: 26 Nov 2018
- Last date for deposit of Challan payment at any branch of SBI: 26 Nov 2018
- Tentative date of Written Test: Dec 2018