WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 – West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd Jobs for 335 posts of Assistant Engineer in various disciplines through GATE-2019 Score. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 Details: AE
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||8 April 2019|
WBSEDCL AE Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Engineer (Electrical): B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics (Combined)/Power Engineering/ B.Sc (H) in Physics with 3 years’ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs.
Assistant Engineer (Civil): B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs.
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized Institute approved by AICTE/IITs.
Assistant Engineer (IT&C):
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science
/ Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication OR
- M.Sc (Computer Science) / MCA / B.Sc (Hons) with B.Tech (3 Years’ duration) in Computer Science and Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 27 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
WBSEDCL Recruitment – Discipline wise vacancies: 335 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 246 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 60 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 17 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (IT&C) – 12 Posts
WBSEDCL Recruitment – AE Selection Process:
- Candidates will have to essentially qualify in GATE-2019 examination. On the basis of GATE-2019 score, the candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview.
- Score from GATE-2018 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid.
- Final Merit List will be prepared based on the combined performance in GATE-2019 (80% Weightage) and Personal Interview process (20% Weightage).
|Name of Post||Corresponding GATE – 2019 Paper||Corresponding GATE – 2019 Paper Code|
|AE (Electrical)||Electrical Engineering||EE|
|AE (Civil)||Civil Engineering||CE|
|AE (Mechanical)||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|AE (IT&C)||Computer Science & Information Technology||CS|
Application Fee: Rs.400/- (No fee for SC & ST (from West Bengal) and PWD category)
Interview Centre: Kolkata.
How to apply WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 for AE?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 8 April 2019. After submitting successfully, send a print out of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 16 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
The Post Bag No. 01,
Sech Bhawan Sub Post Office,
Block-DF, Ground Floor, Nirman Bhavan,
Important dates to Remember:
- Date of Notification/ Advertisement: 28.02.2019
- Opening date of Online Application: 07.03.2019
- Closing date of Online Application: 08.04.2019
- Last Date for deposit of online payment: 08.04.2019
- Last date for receipt of application form along with enclosures: 16.04.2019
- Tentative Date for Written Test: June 2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now