WBPSC Recruitment 2018 – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) conducts Combined Competitive Examination for Junior Engineers for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical departments.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Total vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job location||West Bengal (WB)|
|Last date||3 January 2018|
- Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from State Council for Engineering and Technical Education, West Bengal or its equivalent(as may be decided by the Commission). Departmental candidates will also be eligible to apply provided they possess the requisite educational qualifications.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali)
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Good health and character suitability in all respects for appointment to Government Service.
Age limit(As on 1.1. 2017): Below 36 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
WBPSC Recruitment Selection process:
The Examination will be held in two successive parts, viz., (i) Written Examination (Multiple choice objective type questions) and (ii) Personality Test.
Application Fee: Rs.160/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates of West Bengal
- No exemption of fee for SC/ST/BC candidates of Other States
Mode of Payment:
- For online payment through debit/credit cards/net banking
- For offline payment through bank counter
Examination Centre: Kolkata North & Kolkata South centres
How to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2018 for Junior Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online latest by 3 January 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of submission of online application: 13 December 2017
- Closing date for submission of online application: 3 January 2018
- Closing date for submission of fees through online: 3 January 2018
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 4 January 2018
- Written Examination date: Tentatively on the 18th of February, 2018