Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
WBPSC Recruitment 2022 – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer. Interested Candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply before last date i.e. 27 December 2022. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/ B.Tech . Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About WBPSC – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is under by the government of West Bengal, its headquarters is located in the Kolkata, West Bengal, India. is the agency to conduct the civil service examination for the West Bengal candidates for entry-level appointment to the various civil service post in the West Bengal state.
WBPSC Recruitment 2022:
WBPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Engineer:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.56,100 – 1,44,300/-|
|Last Date||27 December 2022|
- A degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering of a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Desirable: One year’s Post-Graduate practical training or study or research or practical engineering experience.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022): Not more than 36 years
Total Vacancies: 18 Posts
- SC – 02 Posts
- ST – 01 Post
- OBC – A – 02 Posts
- OBC – B – 01 Post
- PWD-2 Posts
WBPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of a competitive examination followed by interview
- Provisionally eligible candidates would be called in for the written examination (M.C.Q. Type). Thereafter candidates qualifying in the written examination would be called to interview,
- The syllabus for the written examination will generally be in conformity with the educational standard/ technical qualifications as prescribed in the essential qualification. Details of the syllabus and date, time and venue of the written examination will be intimated to eligible candidates in due course,
- The Commission reserves the right for fixing qualifying marks in aggregate in respect of General, SC, ST , BC & PD candidates,
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written examination and interview taken together.
- No candidates will be allowed to take more than three chances. The departmental candidates shall be eligible to apply, provided they fulfill the requisite qualifications.
- For UR is 40%
- For O.B.C. is 38%
- For SC is 35%
- For ST is 30%
- For PWD is 30%
- For General – Rs.210/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online using WBPSC website on or before 27 December 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online applications:The 6th December,202
- Closing date for receipt of online application:The 27th December,2022 (Up to 3 pm)
- Last date of payment of fees:The 28th December,2022
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of PNB Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of PNB:The 27th December,2022