WBPSC Recruitment 2018 – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) announced Job notifications for the post of Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Motor Vehicles Inspector|
|Job Location||West Bengal (WB)|
|Last Date||6 August 2018|
West Bengal PSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Must have Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
|Candidates of all categories||170 cms||86 cms with an expansion of 5 cms.|
|Candidates of Gorkhas, Garwalies, Rajbansis and Other Hill Tribes||160 cms||81 cms with an expansion of 5 cms.|
Weight: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 39 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years are SC/ST candidates of West Bengal
- 3 years to OBC candidates of West Bengal
- Up to 45 years for Persons with disabilities.
WBPSC Recruitment Selection process:
The examination shall be conducted in two parts:
- PART-I (Written Test): The syllabus and scheme for such examination shall be framed by the Commission in consultation with the Transport Department, Govt. of W.B.
- PART-II: Candidates will be called to PART-II (Personality Test) on the basis of the ranks in PART-I Examination. The Personality Test will be conducted by the Commission.
- Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in PART-I & PART-II Examinations taken together.
Application Fee: Rs.160/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates of West Bengal)
Mode of Payment:
- For online payment through debit/credit cards/net banking
- For offline payment through bank counter
How to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online latest by 6 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of submission of online application: 17 July 2018
- Closing date for submission of online application: 6 August 2018
- Closing date for submission of fees through online: 6 August 2018
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 7 August 2018