WBPSC Recruitment 2019 – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) announced job notification Agriculture Marketing Officer for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
WBPSC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Agriculture Marketing Officer(Trainee & Canning)|
|Salary||Rs.9,000/- to Rs.40,000/-|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||30 July 2019|
Detailed Eligibility For WBPSC Recruitment 2019:
- A degree in Food Technology and Biochemical engineering qualifications from a recognised University/Institute.
- B.Sc degree from a recognised University/Institute.
- Training in Fruit Preservation/Fruit Processing at Central Food Technological
- Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali – spoken and written.
- Desirable: Teaching experience in a food Processing Institution
Age Limit( as on 01.01.2019):
- Not more than 36 years
Note: Age relaxable for persons having higher qualifications/longer experience.
Selection Process of WBPSC Recruitment 2019:
The Selection Process is based on written test/Screening test and the shortlisted candidates will be able to attend the interview process.
Application Fee: Rs. 160/-
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now