Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
WBPDCL Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of General Manager/Welfare Officer/Assistant Manager. There are 06 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/B.Sc/Diploma/PG Diploma/MBA are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited is a company wholly owned and controlled by the Government of West Bengal with the goal to carry on the business of thermal power generation in the state of West Bengal, India. WBPDCL works in tandem with West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) and Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation (CESC).
WBPDCL Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Manager/Welfare Officer/Others:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager/Welfare Officer/Others|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 63,000 – 2,04,500/-|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||02 May 2023|
General Manager (Mining):
- Full-time 4 years B.E. or B. Tech. Degree / Integrated M. Tech. / Dual-degree B. Tech – M. Tech. program / B. Sc. – B. Tech. B. Tech. through lateral entry in Mining Engineering from any institute approved / recognized by the UGC, AICTE with 1st Class Manager’s Certificate of Competency under the CMR, 1957 / 2017.
- Experience: 08 – 20 years
- Graduates with at least two years of full-time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) from any recognized Indian University / Institute.
- Experience: 03 years
Assistant Manager (Environment):
- Degree in Environmental Engineering with minimum 60% marks or any Engineering Degree with PG Degree / Diploma in Environmental Engineering from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 60 % marks.
- Preference will be given to candidates having field experience
- General Manager (Mining): 58 years
- Welfare Officer: 40 years
- Assistant Manager (Environment): 32 – 37 years
- General Manager (Mining): Rs. 1,47,300 – 2,04,500/-
- Welfare Officer: Rs 63,000/-
- Assistant Manager (Environment): Rs 63,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 06 Posts
- General Manager (Mining): 03 Posts
- Welfare Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Environment): 02 Posts
- The selection process includes a Personal Interview.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted from the applications received for Personal Interviews to be held in Kolkata only.
- The final offer of appointment shall strictly be made on the basis of reports of the Pre-Employment Medical Screening of the candidate.
- Such Pre-Employment Medical Screening shall be carried out at WBPDCL-authorized hospitals only.
- The list of shortlisted candidates to be called for Personal Interviews shall be displayed on the WBPDCL website and shall also be intimated through respective E-mail addresses.
How to apply for WBPDCL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 02 May 2023.
For more details & Apply: Click here
- Candidates should retain a copy of their Application Slip for future reference.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail / Mobile only.
- The contract of engagement shall be liable for termination with 01 (one) month’s notice on either side.
- The engagement shall be purely on a contractual basis for a period of 03 (three) years subject to satisfactory performance.