WBPDCL Recruitment 2020 – West Bengal Power Development Corporation Ltd (WBPDCL) has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer. There are 13 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their MBBS degree can apply for this walk-in-interview on 4 December 2020. The age limit of the candidate should be 36 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited is a company wholly owned and controlled by the Government of West Bengal with the goal to carry on the business of thermal power generation in the state of West Bengal, India. WBPDCL works in tandem with West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) and Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation (CESC).
WBPDCL Recruitment 2020:
WBPDCL Walk-In-Interview For Medical Officer:
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.56,100 – 1,60,500/Month|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Walk-in-interview Date||4 December 2020|
WBPDCL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- MBBS degree recognized by medical council of India/ West Bengal medical council.
Age limit (As on 01.11.2020):
- For General – 36 years
Upper age relexable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For candidates of WBPDCL and Exempted Category – up to 10 years
Salary: Rs.56,100 – 1,60,500/month
Total Vacancies – 13 posts
WBPDCL Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply WBPDCL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in-interview with required documentations on 4 December 2020 to the following venue.
Bidyut Unnayan Bhavan,
Block- LA, Plot No.-3/C, Sector-III,
For More details: Click here
- Duly signed and filled in application blank/application form
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Self attested copies of Class X / Matriculation Certificate (Proof of age)
- Educational certificates
- Mark sheet of MBBS Degree
- Registration Certificate issued by Medical Council of India / West Bengal Medical Council and other relevant certificates along with original testimonials.