WBPDCL Recruitment 2019 – West Bengal Power Development Corporation Ltd (WBPDCL) Job notification for Technician Apprentices in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
WBPDCL Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Technician Apprentice|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||1 April 2019|
WBPDCL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Technician Apprentice (Graduate): Graduate degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
Technician Apprentice (Diploma): Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
- Only candidates having enrolled themselves under the National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS) portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) shall be eligible to apply.
- Students who have completed Post Graduate qualification in Engineering (M.E/M.Tech/ MBA) are not eligible.
- Candidates who had undergone or is undergoing training or is presently in employment after attainment of qualification shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Technician Apprentice i.e. Graduate in Engineering and Diploma in Engineering.
- The applicants should NOT have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination as on 01.01.2019 i.e, candidates having passed the Degree / Diploma in Engineering in the year 2016, 2017, 2018 are only eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on 01.03.2019):
- Technician Apprentice (Graduate): 18 to 24 years
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma): 18 to 25 years
WBPDCL Apprentice – Discipline wise vacancies: 60 Posts
Technician Apprentice (Graduate) – 30 Posts
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now