The West Bengal Pollution Control Board WBPCB Recruitment 2019 notification announced for a walk-in-interview for engagement of Junior Laboratory Assistant in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
WBPCB Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Laboratory Assistant|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||02 July 2019|
- B.Sc. degree.
- Post qualification one-year experience of work in any environmental laboratory of Govt./Statutory organization/Academic Institute. ( and/or)
- Trained in Green Skill Development Programme (GSDP) of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, GoI.
Job Description :
- Sampling, reagent preparation, and analytical support for physicochemical and microbiological/biological analysis of water (surface/ground/industrial discharge) samples.
- Other works associated with the project as will be assigned by the Laboratory Incharge.
Age Limit( as on 01.01.2019): Between 20 to 39 years
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for B.C. (Non-creamy Layer) candidates
- 6 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
WBPCB Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be made on the basis of Walk in Interview followed by relevant documents/mark-sheets/certificates would be verified and screening will be done.
How to apply for WBPCB Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in Interview with duly filled application form with required documents on 02 July 2019 at the given venue.
For more details and application form: Click here
Date: 02 July 2019
Registration Time: 10:00 hrs.-11:00 hrs.
West Bengal Pollution Control Board
Paribesh Bhawan, 10A,
Block – LA, Sector – III,
Kolkata – 700106