WBMDFC Recruitment 2019 – West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) announced Jobs for Assistant Manager, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Group-D & Driver. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
WBMDFC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Group-D & Driver|
|Salary||Up to Rs.7,100-37,600/-|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||17 February 2019|
WBMDFC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- A degree from a recognized University in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience of working in a Government organization
- Basic knowledge of Accounts and Accounting Procedure; and
- Diploma in Computer application from a Government recognized institute
LDC (Lower Division Clerk):
- Madhyamik or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board; and
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Desirable: Minimum 5 years experience in handling loans/scholarships /accounts /micro-credit in a Government organization.
Group-D: Passed VIII(eight) from any institute recognized by a Board or a Council.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now